Vote for Obelisk War! Round 61!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 61st round?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 61st round?

• Awakened
    • The Sway
    • Order of the Red Erisim

I'm going with the Awakened, they were my faction when the plot took place and now after my almost two years hiatus I'm glad to say I can finally join them again!

I got avatar for The Awakened, the last time they "won", and I got the avatar for The Order of the Red Erisim the last time they won. I still need The Sway. I went with them last round, but I picked it wrong. Call me a "glutton for punishment", but I still think it has been longer than the other two, since The Sway has won. The Sway it is...

the sway have the best boons this round.  cheaper by the dozen AND refreshed faerie quest..

Don't forget bank bribery.  It's always good to bribe your bank teller......um.......uh :shiftyeyes_anim: . 

I picked the order, its the last avatar I need!

Well, that's always a good option then.  Gotta go with that. 

I got avatar for The Awakened, the last time they "won", and I got the avatar for The Order of the Red Erisim the last time they won. I still need The Sway. I went with them last round, but I picked it wrong. Call me a "glutton for punishment", but I still think it has been longer than the other two, since The Sway has won. The Sway it is...

Yep, absolutely.  I needed Thieves for the LONGEST time.  I battle EVERY round.  The last time they won (before this past time) I forgot to choose :woot:  and they won.  I knew it would be a LOOOOONG time before they won again too.  So finally I have all of my avies.  At least with Sway, they win frequently.  But you would kick yourself if you didn't choose them and they won.  LOL.  Every time thieves was an option, I chose them, even if I thought they wouldn't win.  Who woulda thunk it?  Thieves winning against Sway and Order.  LOL  Gotta go with them until they win.

Awakened does seem like the majority, here and on the Nboards.  But my gut is telling me Sway.  I am swaying toward Sway.  So I guess Order will win this round.  LOL