Characters referenced in costumization sets

I'm pretty sure we've all noticed the references to non-neopian characters (not including Dr. Sloth) with the customization outfits and pieces released. Some are obvious, like the many variations of the Sherlock Holmes costume and other well known characters. Some aren't as well known, either way it's fun to notice them and I hope you guys would have fun pointing out the ones you've noticed.

I'm just going to start with one of the possibly more obscure ones. Unless you know of Detective Conan or Magic Kaito, you probably won't recognize this character referenced with the Blumaroo Magician set. The character is Kaito KID, a magician thief who wears a white suit. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem typical for magicians to wear white suits and a cape like this guy.

kjxqu4xciw3g.jpgpreview.png

That's so great! I don't know as for entire outfits, but one of my favorite clothing items is the Sporting Suit Jacket because it looks like the Warbler's uniform on Glee. Not sure if that was intentional, but I love it all the same.

Toreld_Warlber.png  images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_Tzr_H9lzt_K3t_Ka8ex

kougra_gothicoutfit.pngtonu_glamrockoutfit.pngelephante_barboutfit.pngkorbat_darkhero.pnghissi_gdayclothes10.pngskeith_kitchenoutfit.pnggrundo_programmeroutfit.pngchomby_adoreoutfit.png

Lets see... We've got Gerard Way ,David Bowie in his Labyrinth outfit, He Man, Batman, Lady Gaga, Paula Deen / The lady from the butter meme, Dwight, and Strawberry Shortcake. I could point out more references, but most aren't really pertaining to Neopet outfits and are really just items themselves.

I'm pretty sure we've all noticed the references to non-neopian characters (not including Dr. Sloth) with the customization outfits and pieces released. Some are obvious, like the many variations of the Sherlock Holmes costume and other well known characters. Some aren't as well known, either way it's fun to notice them and I hope you guys would have fun pointing out the ones you've noticed.

I'm just going to start with one of the possibly more obscure ones. Unless you know of Detective Conan or Magic Kaito, you probably won't recognize this character referenced with the Blumaroo Magician set. The character is Kaito KID, a magician thief who wears a white suit. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem typical for magicians to wear white suits and a cape like this guy.

kjxqu4xciw3g.jpgpreview.png

Wow I didn't know they made a kaito kid outfit on neopets :) I love detective conan! I'm currently watching it and am on episode 110 136. I decided to rewatch it after remembering cased closed! (the english dub title which ended after season 2) And now there's over 788 episodes.