First time using the trading post, offer was accepted, but np returned?

Sinvanor

I decided to bite the bullet and buy the last piece I needed for the Secret Labratory Map and made the exact offer the person asked for. I was told today that the offer was accepted, but now the NP is returned to me and no item. I'm confused. It's possible the offer was refused maybe? I could of sworn I read accepted, but when I clicked the notice, I think I said ok? The notice is now gone too, so now I can't see what it said.

Pretty sure I did something wrong, but I don't know what. Is there some kind of finalization after the person accepts where you can reject it back and I might of accidentally done that?

I was also really worried about being ripped off on the Trading Post, so any advice for it in general would also be lovely.

I will also send a Neomail to the trader and ask them as well. But just in case they don't respond, I wanted to post my question here.

Did you receive the item?

You will get a notice even if your offer was rejected but both notices do look confusingly similar.

If you did receive the item this was probably a glitch and you should submit a ticket.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.

It's probably just a simple glitch. I'd suggest trying to buy the piece again, or use the Auction House.

Did you receive the item?

You will get a notice even if your offer was rejected but both notices do look confusingly similar.

If you did receive the item this was probably a glitch and you should submit a ticket.

I did not recieve the item, so I'm betting it was rejected. The person who was selling it does not have it any longer on the trading post. I sent them a neomail to make sure, telling them to disregard the neomail if they did reject it.

Thank you for the help guys. I'll try with a different trader if I don't get a response in a day or so.