HTML Help?

Pikky126

So by "help" I mean "I've never coded HTML in my life besides basic text things like superscript or making text bold, and I have no clue where to start."

So I want to finally get around to making some fancy pet pages, however I don't know how to code HTML. Does anyone have advice or tips for a beginner pet page maker?

I'd also like to submit that I can indeed code JavaScript and processing.js with relative ease. So I'm not a complete newbie to coding, just a complete newbie to coding HTML.

Most pages uses a combination of HTML and CSS. In my layouts about 90% is CSS and the rest is HTML. I mostly use HTML for text paragraphs and inserting images. If you'd like to learn you can google Neopets Lookup Tutorials or whatever page you're trying to code. Also there is a GREAT resource site called W3Schools and it is my go to site when I get stuck or need to grab a code that I can't quite remember the format for.

They have lots of resources to offer. Once you understand the basics of CSS and HTML you're basically set in regards to coding on Neopets. :)

I use the W3Schools site too! It's great because of how it lets you try stuff out yourself, isn't it. So much easier to do stuff in their test area than have to keep constantly altering and resubmitting what you're working on. I've used it for mass email set up, and it's a huge boon to not have to send myself the same mail over and over and over again to see what each little change looks like.

Most pages uses a combination of HTML and CSS. In my layouts about 90% is CSS and the rest is HTML. I mostly use HTML for text paragraphs and inserting images. If you'd like to learn you can google Neopets Lookup Tutorials or whatever page you're trying to code. Also there is a GREAT resource site called W3Schools and it is my go to site when I get stuck or need to grab a code that I can't quite remember the format for.

They have lots of resources to offer. Once you understand the basics of CSS and HTML you're basically set in regards to coding on Neopets. :)

I actually forgot that pages need CSS and HTML. Thanks for the reminder!

I use the W3Schools site too! It's great because of how it lets you try stuff out yourself, isn't it. So much easier to do stuff in their test area than have to keep constantly altering and resubmitting what you're working on. I've used it for mass email set up, and it's a huge boon to not have to send myself the same mail over and over and over again to see what each little change looks like.

Got it. W3Schools it is then, thanks you two for helping me!