I love this place.

Jewelsheart

I'm here to introduce myself and to say hello. First I'd like to thank the talented and dedicated people that make TDN one of my favorite places to be online.  I played Neopets years ago (before I discovered World of Warcraft). I forgot my original Neopets password and have a different e-mail address, so I'm starting over. I'm in a guild with a group of ladies (mostly) who genuinely enjoy entertaining one another. I try to muddle through web design tutorials, and I'm fascinated by the premade pages and graphics offered on TDN. I'm just getting started with the ALP and enjoy reading the avatar news and collector forum comments. I look forward to sharing my Neopets experience.

Hello and welcome :) I agree, TDN is a great place! Very informative site and the people are really friendly and helpful :yes: Of course I love Neopets as well, so much fun, it's not surprising that a lot of people end up coming back to the site. I've been on and off for years, but also recently created a new account and on there pretty much everyday at this point.