I'm back, I guess.

Duskitty

I sort of forgot to check Neopets (other than using the lab ray) for a good couple months or so, and forgot about these forums, too. Now I think I might be back unless I lose interest again.

Uh, hi again, if any of you remember me from my embarrassing 12/13-year-old self's posts. *shifty* It's Duski if you don't recognize the name.

HEY Duski! Who could FORGET you? lol

That kind of thing happens. I haven't been terribly active on Neopets either. And not much has really gone on in the forums that happens to be in my field, or interests. lol We do what we can though, right? ;) Seems like the forums have slowed a bit to me anyway. It IS nearly the end of Summer though, so I figure people are getting in their vacation times in IRL and activity will probably start to pick up again soon. It's sad to see Summer go, but bring on the Autumn! :D Hopefully things in Neopets will pick up as well! ;D

Good to see you back Duski. :) I hope you've been well during your time away. :)

Wow, you have been for a long time  :nerd:

Sorry for the Off-topic, but where i can create my Topic?  :sad02: