What's Your Highest Fishing Level?

Bodhi

Level 10, only been taking my pets there a month, as that's how long I've had my new account. I'm mostly looking forward to getting the avatar, but I'll probably keep taking them after that to see what items I can get.

I'm at level 323. I never get any great items but I occasionly get some good items like a broken money bag. I do fish every day but I use my battle pet for fishing. Legretta_Abyss the Pirate Krawk. I never let the other fish cause i'm to lazy to change pets and let the others have some fun. I know, bad excuse but that's the truth. I level up my battle pet everyday too. Here are his stats...
Hit Points: 389 / 389
Strength: ULTIMATE (256)
Defence: ULTIMATE (232)
Movement: ULTIMATE (226)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (780)
I do play the battle dome daily (most days) but I have missed some that I couldn't help.

I didn't know there was a cap on fishing! So level 500 is as high as it goes? If you fish after level 500 do you still get items?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes, I can confirm that the fishing leveling is topped to 500. Both peri281823 and ixar_ have it. Ocelotl02 is at 498 and amzingamazo is at 491. I'm just doing it as a daily for all the pets. Mostly in the last six months or so only my first three pets get something and the fourth doesn't, so I alternate ocelotl02 and amzingamazo as the second fisher.

Hey everybody! This is my first post and I'm only level 30 fishing. But today at 7:53 am NST I got a Chomby Transmogrification Potion! The best item I've gotten yet in the game. I'm not sure if the time meant anything, but I figured I'd pop in to let you guys know good things can come from that well :)