I dunno if anyones asked this, but Faerie Caverns goes 4 times instead of 3?

Sinvanor

I do the Faerie caverns daily and the amount of times you choose left or right used to be 3, now for some reason it's four? Today was right, left, left, left today. Has anyone else noticed this? Perhaps it's a glitch?

Also, I'm pretty sure your chances of getting the right one is 50/50 each time if it's procedurally generated, meaning it could be all left all the way and there's not really a pattern, so your chances of choosing say left, left and right being correct are no more or less likely than left, left, left as an example.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Official Neopets down/having issues board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets Help'.