Pet's pictures not showing up on pet lookups - firefox

oddicine

There's not really much to say, except that. Nobody's pet pictures are showing on their pet lookups there isn't even a blank spot where it should be, it just says "__ has a petpet!" Please help, this is really annoying. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, refreshed Firefox to factory settings, if there's anything else to do help would be greatly appreciated. It shows up on Chrome, but chrome has proven in the past to not be very Neopets friendly for me so I switched over to Firefox and now there's this issue. I can't cut a break, lol.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Official Neopets down/having issues board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Lol. Maybe it's a more widespread problem that will get fixed, then? I thought it was adblock but even on chrome using adblock it shows up there, and like I said I refreshed Firefox to factory settings to get rid of adblock and maybe any other plugins that were messing with it but to no avail.

I'm using Firefox with an addblocker and noscript plugins. Pet images are showing up just fine for me. Not sure if they could have fixed it by now or not, so maybe take a look and see. I checked your Meerca and the picture is showing up, it just took a moment to load.

The problem is most likely on Neopets' end, but it could be that the image is just taking a bit longer to load then usual.