Item that minus hit points?

Tis Bo

Hey!

Wondering if there is an item that takes away hit points. Hoping for a way to lower my hit points so that won't have to keep leveling up my pet so that I'll finally be able to lvl up my strength and defense. Or if going to have to stick with lab ray? 

Unfortunately you can only increase your HP, not decrease them.

You have a few options though. You can use the Pirate Academy until your pet reaches level 40 and after that you'll need to use the Mystery Island Training School.

You can also play Deadly Dice with Count Von Roo from midnight to 1am NST, he also takes away levels. Lastly there is the lab ray.

Alternatively there are certain neggs that can give you different stat points, to learn about which neggs do what check out our Battlepedia. :)

darn. Thanks for the info though! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.