What is "Amans Brilliant Item"....

suzanoberle

and why doesn't it show up in my inventory?

I was playing Dice-a-Roo, and received a notice that "You win a Amans Brilliant Item!"
However, the item does not appear in my inventory, and searching for this item in Neopets gives me  "item not found"

It's not in the Jellyneo database, and the description in the [Removed] database is suspiciously blank:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not mention or link to known cheating sites. The link has been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There's a thread on reddit about it [i would post it but I'm afraid it'll show up as a bad link].
It's pretty easy to find via google search, and it looks like a few other people got this glitch. 
For some it shows up in their inventory as the "yooyuball pizza" and some didn't get anything at all :(

So I'm not sure as a whole? Seems like a glitch - someone on that thread also mentioned translation/name problems.

Thank you for your comments, sar3ne and jellysundae.   The reddit link didn't work for me, but yes, it looked like the yooyuball pizza.  I wonder if Aman is one of the coders at Neopets?

I guess this kind of glitch is fairly common.  I keep noticing another glitch in the igloo garage sale; there is an item for sale in the upper left with no image that frequently shows up for 3 NP.  I tried buying it, but nothing appeared in my inventory. 

I figured it was someone just playing games with us, lol. It messed with my head when I got the item, that's for sure! I was like, "mystery item?! Ooh! Wait what...but that's a... :eh:...WHAT IS GOING ON!

:laughingsmiley: