NC mall hasn't deducted cash after buying items, please help?

thumbelina91

Ok so for the past 2-3 days I have had problems with the NC mall, first it would take a couple of hours for my cash to update after paying but that sorted, now after buying things it will only show the new amount after purchase screen confirmation but it jumps back up to how much I had before.

I stupidly took someone's advice and got something since as they said it may kickstart it to work, it didn't so I panicked I may get in trouble so added more nc now I am at a loss of what to do.

every time I try to get support it says it can't - contact parature and quote an error code (NC help) and if I try to do it on the main neo help it says it isn't available anymore - I know other people have managed to submit tickets so don't know why I still cant?

I have tried refreshing transaction logs, various help pages of people in same position, refreshing help pages, browsers, different ad blockers and all that kind of thing and nothing is helping

just cant seem to get any help and I am really worried that my account will be in trouble from this!

could anyone help? share experiences or know how to submit tickets when it says service not available?

someone said it is because I live in the UK?

thanks so much for any help

(EDIT - just to add, it has finally got onto the help/contact us page through NC mall and the page goes blank white when I try to submit a message)

Edited by thumbelina91

Ok so for the past 2-3 days I have had problems with the NC mall, first it would take a couple of hours for my cash to update after paying but that sorted, now after buying things it will only show the new amount after purchase screen confirmation but it jumps back up to how much I had before.

I stupidly took someone's advice and got something since as they said it may kickstart it to work, it didn't so I panicked I may get in trouble so added more nc now I am at a loss of what to do.

every time I try to get support it says it can't - contact parature and quote an error code (NC help) and if I try to do it on the main neo help it says it isn't available anymore - I know other people have managed to submit tickets so don't know why I still cant?

I have tried refreshing transaction logs, various help pages of people in same position, refreshing help pages, browsers, different ad blockers and all that kind of thing and nothing is helping

just cant seem to get any help and I am really worried that my account will be in trouble from this!

could anyone help? share experiences or know how to submit tickets when it says service not available?

someone said it is because I live in the UK?

thanks so much for any help

(EDIT - just to add, it has finally got onto the help/contact us page through NC mall and the page goes blank white when I try to submit a message)

Hi!  I totally understand your worry and frustration.  I had the very same issue as you with submitting a ticket.  I do not believe for one second that it is because you are from the UK because for one, I am from the USA and two, neopets deals with people from all over the world.  I believe when I had the issue it was when I was using Firefox.  Please don't quote me on that though.  I was going back and forth between chrome and firefox, so it was one or the other.  So, take a deep breath, clear your cache, shut down your computer completely, restart, then open another browser and try submitting a ticket.  Keep trying in different browsers until one works.  I think you will eventually find one that you will be able to submit your ticket from just fine.  If not, you can try posting on Facebook regarding NC issues.  They tend to respond quicker to NC issues.  Good luck.

Hi!  I totally understand your worry and frustration.  I had the very same issue as you with submitting a ticket.  I do not believe for one second that it is because you are from the UK because for one, I am from the USA and two, neopets deals with people from all over the world.  I believe when I had the issue it was when I was using Firefox.  Please don't quote me on that though.  I was going back and forth between chrome and firefox, so it was one or the other.  So, take a deep breath, clear your cache, shut down your computer completely, restart, then open another browser and try submitting a ticket.  Keep trying in different browsers until one works.  I think you will eventually find one that you will be able to submit your ticket from just fine.  If not, you can try posting on Facebook regarding NC issues.  They tend to respond quicker to NC issues.  Good luck.

thank you so much for your reply on this.

I keep trying and restarting and different browsers and different computers and nothing is working ,I have sent an email but pretty sure that will take a very long time to be read and replied to. I do not have Facebook to post issues on but will just keep trying and in the meantime, every day I can log  into my account I can breathe a sigh of relief! my worry is just incase they think I am taking advantage of glitches when I really didn't intend to as I really love my pets and my account I don't want to lose it!

thanks again, and if anybody else has similar issues I would love to hear about how it was sorted etc.

update: from upcycle cookie I got 25 NC points and that has been added to my account fine, yet still hasn't decreased; still cannot send a ticket :(

Neo support have emailed me back already! Saying it shouoldnt be a problem and discard anything bought in error (though I am a little confused as I did get extra nc in case of this so what it classes as who knows.. anyway if anyone else is in this situation I think this is probably the thing to do going forward..) thanks for your reply

Edited by thumbelina91