Should I stop doing this? (Will I get banned?)

Tayloroo

Hey guys~ (: I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere ;w;
A few years ago I made a new account because I disliked the name I had on my original Neopets account from when I was little.. the only issue is that I had at least 1-2m NP in my stock market! O: Once I made the switch to my new account, I basically just sold EVERYTHING that was either 0% profit or more (and nothing that would have given me a loss, since that would have been a lot of NP).. Now whenever I log on that account to use the lab ray, I just go ahead and sell things that won't give me a loss :x
I know that using the stock market on more than one account is bannable, but if I didn't do this, then all of that NP would be stuck :( I don't ever buy anymore shares or anything, I'm just trying to get it all out of there! Do you think I should just leave what's left..? Or maybe just sell it all? T__T ahhh

I would stop doing that, since it is against the rules. If you really want the NP, your best option would be to make that account your main for a while (be pretty careful here, though, switching back and forth too often could get you in trouble, too), but you never want to be collecting NP on two accounts at the same time.

I agree with blowupthesun, why risk it.  Finish emptying your old account, transfer what you can to your newer main and dont earn nps on both. Also you can turn off Trudy in your preferences

here are a few guides:

http://www.neopets.com/~Nalenyr

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Yeah, you guys are probably right :x I'd be losing a lot more from my main account then the loss from the NPs in the stock market ;w;
Thanks for the input! I'm just going to leave it there~ And thank you for the Trudy tip! It was driving me crazy O_O