Nay for reaction

Naamah D.

I spent time in the ER yesterday. I've been having trouble with a vibration in my right ear so I got put on Sudafed, but turns out one of my medications has a reaction to it. After an hour of taking it I felt pain in my ribs and side and then it spread all the way up my right arm (the same side where my ribs were in pain), my neck and behind my ear all on the same side. 

So I got hooked up to a heart monitor and was really tired and fell asleep a few times in the ER. I've never been in that much pain before.  

YIKES! Med reactions are scary! I hope there's something else they can give you that won't have a nasty interaction! Most places they ask for a list of your meds, though I'm not sure about the ER.... But if you're a patient with a doctor in their network, they probably should have access to that information if needed. I've never been at the ER as a patient so I don't know for sure though. Anyway, if they knew your meds they might've suggested something else. Again, I dunno. Just speculating. But I hope you're feeling better!