Nay for Temperamental Laptop

Munchies

So a few months ago I was having problems with my laptop and ended up sending it in to be repaired; all they did was uninstall and reinstall windows. This was back in June. Now here we are in September and some of the same issues are arising again. Now part of this is my fault for leaving my laptop idle for 6 hours ( I know a huge no in the world of computers). But I'm frustrated because it can go for hours without having any error codes, but out of no where (and usually in the later hours of the night) it acts up with the blue screen error codes. So a system update may be in my future.... I'm just so worried because my classes are writing intensive and most of the material is online... 

Yikes that's annoying! I had the same sort of troubles with my macbook last year. So frustrating when your computer that you rely on for everything starts being mean. I took mine to two places before I got a definitive answer on what the problem was. turns out it was massive hardware failure.

From what you've just said it sounds like it's a hardware problem, either your hard drive is going, or it could even be your motherboard. There's other things that it could be, those are just the two that come to mind right now. I'd see about taking it in somewhere else for diagnostics and basically get a second opinion of what's happening. It may be cheaper to get the part rather then a whole new laptop. If you're no longer under warranty there are some great repair manuals online that are step by step with pictures so you can repair it for a fraction of the cost.

Yikes that's annoying! I had the same sort of troubles with my macbook last year. So frustrating when your computer that you rely on for everything starts being mean. I took mine to two places before I got a definitive answer on what the problem was. turns out it was massive hardware failure.

From what you've just said it sounds like it's a hardware problem, either your hard drive is going, or it could even be your motherboard. There's other things that it could be, those are just the two that come to mind right now. I'd see about taking it in somewhere else for diagnostics and basically get a second opinion of what's happening. It may be cheaper to get the part rather then a whole new laptop. If you're no longer under warranty there are some great repair manuals online that are step by step with pictures so you can repair it for a fraction of the cost.

I have a computer person that I I trust. If they keep persisting, then I'll take it to them and see what they come up with. I've been writing down every blue screen error code and what it does and everything else that it does, like automatic repairs and restart failures.