My Neopet's shop, help!

dalviktor

Hey there :) I don't have ssw and I have just put about 300 items in my shop that now need pricing :( I was wondering, can I used JN to price them or am I better just using the normal shop wizard? Thanks :)

That's a really good idea, I will probably try that approach. I have just under 1mil in my bank and I hate not having a million, I know it isn't a large amount but I am terrible at the games haha and I have like, 1400 items in my sdb, surely it can't ALL be junk lol, I am hoping anyway :P I have morphing potions, pirate ones mainly and I am not long back from a hiatus and I CAN'T BELIEVE how cheap pirate potions are now and pirate draik eggs!!! Took me ages to save for my draik... I'm just ranting randomly now, sorry lol xD

Personally as tedious as it is I would use the SW rather then JN, their prices aren't exactly 100% accurate when it comes to most buyables. When I have a lot of items in my shop I tend to do one page of items, take a break and see what has sold. If items have sold I'll make sure everything on the first page is priced. If nothing has sold I'll go on to page two, and so on until my items are all priced.

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan :D Thank you for your help btw. It is going to take aaages but needs to be done :) And Yeah, I noticed the prices on JN were quite different than on Neopets, so yeah, will stick mainly with the shop wiz methinks :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.