Arrow keys problem with flash games

Justiniust

Hey guys. I'm sorry to bring this up again. I am sure this topic has been discussed before but I wasn't able to find one that is similar to my problem. Im currently using a macbook. Tried playing neopets, but the arrow keys didn't work for the games such as meerca chase. So i tried a few methods, downloaded firefox, didn't work, downloaded all the adobe flash plugin didn't work as well. May I ask for a solution that can solve this? Thanks so much for your kindness if you will take some time to help me out.

Hey guys. I'm sorry to bring this up again. I am sure this topic has been discussed before but I wasn't able to find one that is similar to my problem. Im currently using a macbook. Tried playing neopets, but the arrow keys didn't work for the games such as meerca chase. So i tried a few methods, downloaded firefox, didn't work, downloaded all the adobe flash plugin didn't work as well. May I ask for a solution that can solve this? Thanks so much for your kindness if you will take some time to help me out.

Unfortunately, I do not have/own a Mac. However, what web browser are you using - Safari, Chrome, Firefox? What version of Adobe Flash are you using - latest is 18.0.0.232? Also, Safari and Firefox use the same version of Flash on Macs, but, like other computer OSes, Chrome is a separate Flash download. I would try uninstalling any/all version(s) of Flash installed. After uninstall, reboot your PC. After rebooting, go to adobe.com and download and install the version of Flash for the browser you are going to use. Once installed, try the game again. Many of the games on Neopets are Adobe Flash based, so the Adobe Flash plugin must be installed for your browser.

I used to have a macbook and they'd often glitch up on me and I have no idea why. I'm assuming from your post that you're using Firefox, have you tried a different browser? I used to have to use Chrome to play games like Meerca Chase because Firefox wouldn't allow it.

Okay i've tried googlechrome. It works. Thank you all for the help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.