Score Failure

miss_muscles

After playing the Castle of Eliv Thade for WAAYY to many hours to achieve a highscore that would put me in first… i sent the score and received the error message about problems processing my score!!!

When i tried to screenshot it my computer linked me to twitter so i don't even have that.

Im so annoyed/upset seriously spent so much time to achieve this goal :(

Aw. -hugs-

I'm sorry that happened to you! I'd suggest taking a little break to cool off. Do something fun to cheer yourself up! Watch your favorite movie, cook your favorite meal, take a little nap.

Maybe you can try again another day, when you feel up to it again!

Sorry about that. Good luck!

I think I know what happened to you. The reason your score didn't go through is most likely because you had your game screen loaded before a certain time after 12:00am NST. It used to be 12:40am but I'm not sure if that time is still the same or if it's changed with the recent site changes. Anyways if you have a game open before that time and send your score after that time cut off then you get the error message.

The best thing to do when going for an avatar score is to start well before midnight NST so you have time to play the game or a while after NST so you won't get the glitch.

I feel you! I was working on Magax and same thing happened for me. I finally went back and played it, though now I have a silver trophy, so gonna try again for the gold. Best to you with getting a high score again.