You know what I kinda miss? The NC Halloween events from last year and the year before

kandygrrl

Man, was that fun. I'd buy the thing and then everyday I'd see what cool trinket/clothing article/wig/etc. I received. I mean I know Jumpstart is trying, and with the whole Back to School themed Charity Corner they have their hands tied, but I still miss the whole Halloween themed NC events.

I was just wondering if anyone else shares the same thought as me.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'General Chat' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Don't worry too much yet - the NC events never ran for the entire month of October. The last two years they started mid-month (around the 16th I believe). So there's still hope for an NC event. Not to mention the event last year was shortly after the site transition and it still ran ^_^

Don't worry too much yet - the NC events never ran for the entire month of October. The last two years they started mid-month (around the 16th I believe). So there's still hope for an NC event. Not to mention the event last year was shortly after the site transition and it still ran ^_^

Oh, right. *laughs nervously* how could I forget. Still, I hope they do the whole October NC item thing. That's always fun.

Even though my Neopets closet is so stuffed with NC items that it crashes sometimes.