very worried!

eleoza

Hi all.

I may have done something very stupid...

Someone in my guild has been very kind and randomly bought out some shops of fellow guildies including mine.

I instantly wanted to return the favor by doing something nice in return.

So I send him a faerie fortune cookie (NC item)

As soon as I send it to him it hit me.... What if Neopets sees this as a trade: NC - NP (which is not allowed)

I wanted to gift him this cookie for his kindness, but what if it backfires? o.o

So now I'm very worried...

Can anyone tell me if this was allowed? Or should I contact Neopets and explain them the situation?

Did you accompany the gift with a neomail thanking him for his kindness? That sort of "paper" trail might help prove your intent if TNT questions your actions. TBH though, I really doubt you'll run into any issues with so minor a gift/"trade" involved.

Thanks Song :)

I worried to much indeed, I explained the situation in a ticket and got a response saying it's all fine. But sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry since TNT is quite strict ^^.

I'm surprised they responded so quickly! Thanks for updating us. Good to know this isn't something we need to worry about. Yes, better safe than sorry! ^^;

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.