Charity Corner Trophies

geoterza

Charity Corner Trophies  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Charity Corner trophy did you get?

Your participation in the Charity Corner event this season did not go unnoticed. Granny Hopbobbin was so impressed by your generosity that she has sent you a bronze trophy for your user lookup, as well as 2,000 Neopoints, 150 NC and an exclusive item! Doesn't it feel good to give back?

Bronze, for donating over 800 items?  I wonder what the ranges for each were? The NP and NC are always nice, but I'm still a bit miffed about not getting the avatar. -_- That being said, the Bronzed Leaf does look kinda neat. The exclusive item looks interesting, but it's a notebook. Wish it were one my pet could actually read. ;)

Oh well, maybe next year on the avatar.

I donated 125 times, so the very pretty bronze leaf for me. Kinda miffed about the Illusen notebook prize though, as it's a useless item. I don't like prizes (or any items) that don't have any use.

Your participation in the Charity Corner event this season did not go unnoticed. Granny Hopbobbin was so impressed by your generosity that she has sent you a silver trophy for your user lookup, as well as 5,000 Neopoints, 200 NC and two exclusive items! Doesn't it feel good to give back?

Silver Trophy for 1500 donations? I was expecting gold. I wish they just told us how much we needed to donate to get each trophy.

The background for getting gold looks really nice...  :sad02: 

bg_mauv_back.gif?NO_CAMO_CONFIG Mauve Magic Background

I donated 125 times, so the very pretty bronze leaf for me. Kinda miffed about the Illusen notebook prize though, as it's a useless item. I don't like prizes (or any items) that don't have any use.

Didn't I tell you, you NEVER know when an item might be valuable?  LOL  I will trade my obelisk prize of a ruki ornament for your "worthless" spoons.  LOL.  come on, come on.  LOL.  You're right, I am jealous of them.  LOL  Just put the useless notebook into your SDB, you never know. :woot:

Bronze, for donating over 800 items?  I wonder what the ranges for each were? The NP and NC are always nice, but I'm still a bit miffed about not getting the avatar. -_- That being said, the Bronzed Leaf does look kinda neat. The exclusive item looks interesting, but it's a notebook. Wish it were one my pet could actually read. ;)

Oh well, maybe next year on the avatar.

WOW!  800 donations and no avie?  I would be a little disturbed too.  Obviously you did not do them over the 7 day period.  I donated 110 times and did get the avatar and a bronze trophy.  I spent one of the days donating over and over again thinking 100 donations might have been one of the requirements.  LOL :sad01_anim: I saw the notebook but didn't realize it was one of the prizes at it said NPs, NC and a trophy for your look up.  I too wish our pets could read it, but you never know when it might come in handy.  Stash it away.

150 donations got me a Bronze trophy

i think Bronze looks great on the Autumn leaf

I agree with you.  I really like the bronze color too.  And hey, any trophy for our look up is nice, right?

I didn't get a trophy... I donated 75 times. I guess I can't complain, but I was expecting "participant" to mean anyone who donated even just once, like in the AC and other site events.

I wasn't even that far from 100... Why did I stop after getting the avatar?  :sad01_anim:

I think I donated about 126 times and got a bronze trophy, 2,000NPs, 150NC and the Illusens Notebook which will be going into my gallery. Since I was only going for a bronze trophy I'm pretty happy with what I got. :)

250 and only bronze? I thought for sure I'd get at least silver, I thought over 500 would be gold, maaaan they had a high expectation this year haha, Glad a got another trophy though, I love collecting them!

However I am SUPER excited about the Notebook, I collect faerie items and Illusen is my favorite, so it worked for me :D

I donated around 140 times and got a bronze trophy. Personally I prefer it to silver or gold because of how it looks on the leaf. :P

The background is nice though, if I knew that would be the gold prize I would have probably donated more.

Feh! I didn't donate enough to get a trophy.

I also missed out getting the avie, since I was traveling during the event, and could not log in 7 days in a row.

Oh, wait...after playing a few games, it seems that I DID get the 2015 Charity Corner Trophy, my bad. :rolleyes_anim:

Yeah, really wish I'd just gone for it and got enough for the gold. I want that background. There's no prices on the TP but in the auctions there's two neofriend only auctions, one has just sold at 23m, the other current bid is 25m. There's two open auctions with it going for 50m. 

Really should have gone for gold. 

Your participation in the Charity Corner event this season did not go unnoticed. Granny Hopbobbin was so impressed by your generosity that she has sent you a bronze trophy for your user lookup, as well as 2,000 Neopoints, 150 NC and an exclusive item! Doesn't it feel good to give back?

I donated 227 times but didn't get the avatar because I didn't know the requirement for it and didn't donate for 7 days in a row :( but the trophy and NC are neat so I can't complain too much

Your participation in the Charity Corner event this season did not go unnoticed. Granny Hopbobbin was so impressed by your generosity that she has sent you a new participation medal for your user lookup, as well as 1,000 Neopoints! Doesn't it feel good to give back?

I donated 62 times and got this (participant): charity2_1.gif

I think it looks really nice *-*

I got a participant medal and donated an overall of 13 times, I didn't have that many books in my SDB and tbh I was only looking forward to the avie so once I got that I stopped donating haha but that trophy looks nice in my user lookup :)

Didn't I tell you, you NEVER when an item might be valuable?  LOL  I will trade my obelisk prize of a ruki ornament for your "worthless" spoons.  LOL.  come on, come on.  LOL.  You're right, I am jealous of them.  LOL  Just put the useless notebook into your SDB, you never know. :woot:

Haha, yes, you did xD I have tucked it away in my SDB though. It's r.101, has anything ever been done with those? Are you covetting my spoons? Maybe you need to go see a priest :laughingsmiley:

I just discarded some stinky shoes that I got from the money tree, and I could hear you in my head saying, "don't throw anything away!". Gotta draw the line somewhere though. :shiftyeyes_anim: