What have I done...?

finnfinnfiend

Okay, so don't ask me why I did this, but when I was buying something from a neopets shop, the pop-up saying "wanna buy, can still haggle, blah blah" had an extra box that I hadn't seen before. It said something like "wanna make sure these boxes don't pop up anymore"? Being the super smart little lady I am, I checked it. Sooo now I can't buy anything on neopets because the box won't come up.

I have an HP Chromebook 11 G3

I tried resetting my settings at first because I couldn't quite figure out how to enable pop-up.
Then I did find out how to do that and still the buying confirmation box doesn't come up..
What am I doing wrong?

OOOO fixed it. I'm such a geeeeenius. lol..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.