Hi guys I've returned to neopets after a looong time and I'm loving it there! But I can't seem to figure anything out most of the time. For example, on the neopets homepage today it says this : halloween_day_2014.jpg

I visited the news page and the neopian times and there was nothing special to be found. I also visited the haunted woods and some of the places in the deserted fairgrounds and I saw nothing special for halloween! I saw that there were goodie bags given out each year and my question is how do I find them? Thank you and sorry if this is a dumb question. 

There hasn't been anything released this year besides the NC event Haunted Hijink's. Maybe they're planning on releasing a little something in today's news, but who knows. You're not missing out on anything, so no worries! :)

Also that's the marquee from last year, so it's possible they're just using it again right now to display something for Halloween besides the Haunted Hijink's marquee.

The only thing is on Halloween night you can get the Haunted Woods site theme if you don't already have it. I believe you have to refresh just before midnight to get it. So around 11:59pm October 31st.

Thank you so much Mouseykins :) Glad to know I'm not completely lost as usual haha  :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.