Neopets 16th Birthday To Kick Off Monday With LE Pets and Colours!

hrtbrk

Neopets' 16th birthday falls on November 15th but the celebration will start on Monday next week! All week long, two lucky Neopets will receive either a new colour or outfit!

In addition to that, TNT will be releasing a Limited Edition pet once a day - which means you may not have to wait for Cybunny day or Chomby day to get your latest dream pet.

Stick with The Daily Neopets for ALL Neopets birthday news and goodies!

poogle_candle_blow.gif

I'd forgotten that the anniversary is in November. Hope they do the submit 5 scores instead of 3 for games again!

"All week long, two lucky Neopets will receive either a new colour or outfit!"

Can someone clarify what this means? Does this mean two different neopet species will get a new color or a new outfit? Or out of the thousands of neopets in Neopia, two lucky neopets will get a new outfit or a new color. 

And what does all week long mean? So two new colors or outfits per day?

"All week long, two lucky Neopets will receive either a new colour or outfit!"

Can someone clarify what this means? Does this mean two different neopet species will get a new color or a new outfit? Or out of the thousands of neopets in Neopia, two lucky neopets will get a new outfit or a new color. 

And what does all week long mean? So two new colors or outfits per day?

From Monday to Friday, two random Neopets species will receive either a new colour or new set of clothing when the news releases.

They obviously wouldn't give a specific colour to a random users neopet. That would cause an insane amount of chaos. :P

Here's hoping we get some new Vandagyre colors!

HA. I'm hoping they fix the Vandagyre enough that I can cloth them properly. They still can't wear nearly anything! 

For LE's, my fingers are crossed for Lutari. I missed out on them due to being away for college, and I'm so sad to have missed the water ferrets! (And the whole darn world. I sort of keep hoping someone creates a mirror so I can do play around in it, even if it doesn't benefit my actual neopets at all... le sigh.

HA. I'm hoping they fix the Vandagyre enough that I can cloth them properly. They still can't wear nearly anything! 

For LE's, my fingers are crossed for Lutari. I missed out on them due to being away for college, and I'm so sad to have missed the water ferrets! (And the whole darn world. I sort of keep hoping someone creates a mirror so I can do play around in it, even if it doesn't benefit my actual neopets at all... le sigh.

The reason Vandagyre's cannot wear most clothing is because the clothing items haven't been drawn for the Vandagyre. TNT would have to draw how the clothing fits the Vandagyre for almost10-13k items. That's a lot!! So only items released after the Vandagyre are able to be worn. Same thing for Maraquan pets. When a new species becomes available in Maraquan any previous clothing will not fit. It's unfortunate but in a way understandable. Hopefully they can get us some more NP clothing instead of all this NC stuff we're getting. I have two Vandas and they're still not dressed up. It's possible something will be released in today's news. :)