Welcome to The Daily Neopets' brand new official contest, The Runway!
Dress to Impress will be used to create and share your entries. Once your best entry has been chosen, submit it through a Private Message to deboratibi. Please use the following entry form when submitting your entry for the current theme. Anyone with a TDN forums account may enter. As this is an official contest we cannot offer prizes in the form of items or neopoints. However, don't let that discourage you! We have something special prepared for The Runway winners! Thank you to the owner of Dress to Impress for allowing us to run this contest!
Please scroll down to see the current contest theme.
* To enter the contest and/or vote, you must be registered to The Daily Neopets Forum AND you must validate your account. *
Otherwise, you won't be able to post or send Private Messages. If you don't have an account, click here and follow the steps. It's quick and easy!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create your entry at Dress to Impress. You are free to choose ANY pet and ANY items from the database, unless otherwise stated. You may also choose to enter your own pets' outfit, if that's what you prefer.
- Fill in the entry form below and send it to deboratibi via Private Message.
- Make sure you are logged in/registered to The Daily Neopets Forum.
Entry Name or Title:
Outfit Page/Animations Link:
Character Story (optional):
Click below for an example of how the entry form should be filled in:
- If you're confused about what "Outfit Image" and "Outfit Page/Animations Link" are, please see this post.
- "Oh no, my Outfit Image looks weird/different!"
Some items don't show up as they should in the still image (they either change colours - this usually happens with Dyeworks items; or they just look very different in general). This makes some people unhappy for obvious reasons, but the solution is quite simple! First, whenever you're ready to send the links, make sure to check what the still image looks like. If it looks different, please ask deboratibi to fix it (a screenshot of the animation will be taken and cropped to the appropriate size). You can do this yourself, if you prefer. If you don't say anything, we will assume that you're okay with how it looks. Also, make sure to tell deboratibi before the contest starts because your entry can't be altered afterwards!
- No voting for yourself!
- Edits to your existing entry can only be made during the submission dates.
- Only use DTI or your own pets' outfit as your submission.
- No use of image editing programs.
- Do not use the trophy images unless you have permission from deboratibi or the Customization Team.
- Banner images are available for anyone to use.
- Entries are to be submitted to deboratibi in a Private Message (PM).
- Entry must fit the chosen theme. If not, you will be asked to change your entry.
- Unconverted pets may be entered!
- Only one pet per entry unless stated otherwise.
- If you would like to edit your submission, you may do so in the initial PM you sent.
- Separate voting thread will be created for each round.
- Thread will be titled, "The Runway Votes #1"
- All submissions will be previewed and a poll will be created.
- Votes may only be cast in the allotted time.
- Thread will be locked after voting is finished.
- 1st Place will receive a gold trophy and will be featured on the main site sidebar.
- 2nd Place will receive a silver trophy.
- 3rd Place will receive a bronze trophy.
- All winners will be featured in a news post on the Customization site.
Special thanks to Shelley for allowing us to use her original trophy art!
Do not use these image unless you've earned them in a previous contest.
CURRENT THEME DETAILS (ROUND #31)
Current theme: Antagonistic Aishas
Description: Dress up an Aisha (any colour) to make it look evil/antagonistic
Entering period: Monday, January 9th - Sunday, January 15th
Voting period: Monday, January 16th - Sunday, January 22nd