Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Runway

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

I like this theme challenge idea!  But I have a few questions: what is a PM and how do I send it?  Also, I've accumulated some warning points - does that mean my entry would be less likely to win?  

You'll need to send  PM to deboratibi who runs the contest. The only person who can see your warning points are Moderators and yourself. So it won't impact your chances at winning, as it's all about the entry. The way the contest is run it's also unknown whose entry is which until after the voting has been completed and the winners are announced. :)

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

Musical_Shoyru

Musical_Shoyru

Faerie Fanatic

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Piano, Singing, Guitar, Drawing, Cooking, Poetry, Writing, Reading, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony, Faeries, Art
  • Neopets Username: rockangel_star
  • None

Just sent my entry in! Super excited about this one! I love winter!!

"I'd rather trust and regret, than to doubt and regret."        

kougrafaerie.pngshoyrufaerie.png

bd_ddy18_faerieheal.gif  gold_redgem.pngmall_hh_lighted_faerie_staff.gif

Honorary Faerie

151751_fqd.gif

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Interests:Sleep, sunshine, reading, playing on Menewsha and Neopets, drinking tea, eating cake and planning global domination.
  • Neopets Username: Yantato
  • None

How are you guys doing with your entry? I'm struggling a bit with mine, can't seem to find the right inspiration so far.

36527_chokato.gif

old_shenkuu_zpsy2hqxk2w.png

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • Neopets Username: deboratibi
  • IRC Alias: Deb, deboratibi
  • None

I hope you come up with something, jellysundae! There's still 2 days left to enter.

sashay, shantay, panther on the runway

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
click here to find out how to participate!
44284_fqd.gif

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Interests:Sleep, sunshine, reading, playing on Menewsha and Neopets, drinking tea, eating cake and planning global domination.
  • None

I hope you come up with something, jellysundae! There's still 2 days left to enter.

I have come up with something, I'm just not especially enamored with it ><

36527_chokato.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • IRC Moderator

Ooop I haven't even started my entry. Must put that on my to do list for this afternoon. :)

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

Deadline is today! I'll be accepting entries until 11:59 PM NST.

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • None

Urgh, do I submit my entry or not...I'm awfully meh about it. :laughingsmiley:

36527_chokato.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • IRC Moderator

I'd submit it anyways! What you may think is not that great, other may love. :)

If there was more time I would ask you to PM me your entry and I'll see if I can give you a suggestion or two, but I probably won't be online very much today so that would be useless. :(

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

Do it! There's nothing to lose, right? Besides, you've made a few people curious now  :P

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • None

Do it! There's nothing to lose, right? Besides, you've made a few people curious now  :P

LOL! Gearing you all up for a disappointment. :woot:

36527_chokato.gif

Panthersclaw

Panthersclaw

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Neopets Username: neorobbie16
  • None

I can't wait to see the other entries. :3

Hert123

Hert123

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, reading, writing
  • Neopets Username: hert123_7_7
  • None

I thought my entry would be doing a bit better. Oh well. I still like it very much even if it doesn't get much votes!

When%20you%20play.png

%20the%20Game%20of%20Thrones%20.png

you%20win%20or%20you%20die.png

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

Click the banner to enter The Runway Customization Contest!

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • None

I have a question *waves hand in air* What are we allowed to talk about in here? See I realised something this round, about my entry compared to the others, and I wanted to comment on that and discuss related elements of it with others. But then I was like, "oh, are we allowed to do that? and is it ok for people to know which is our entry?", I find the lack of conversation in here weird, but then maybe everyone else has similar kind of worries to me.

36527_chokato.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

I have a question *waves hand in air* What are we allowed to talk about in here? See I realised something this round, about my entry compared to the others, and I wanted to comment on that and discuss related elements of it with others. But then I was like, "oh, are we allowed to do that? and is it ok for people to know which is our entry?", I find the lack of conversation in here weird, but then maybe everyone else has similar kind of worries to me.

Thank you for your questions, and sorry for the delay. We've discussed these matters and made some decisions:

- This board is for questions, suggestions and discussion of the contest in general.

- Since it seems users are interested in discussing entries, entries will no longer be anonymous and a new board will be posted for each theme so discussions regarding the current theme and individual entries can happen there.

On a different note, I'd like to remind everyone that the voting ends tonight at 11:59 PM NST! We have a tie between 3 entries!

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • IRC Moderator

Thank you for your questions, and sorry for the delay. We've discussed these matters and made some decisions:

- This board is for questions, suggestions and discussion of the contest in general.

- Since it seems users are interested in discussing entries, entries will no longer be anonymous and a new board will be posted for each theme so discussions regarding the current theme and individual entries can happen there.

On a different note, I'd like to remind everyone that the voting ends tonight at 11:59 PM NST! We have a tie between 3 entries!

Please continue to send in your entries via PM to deboratibi! :)

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • None

Thanks for the response :D I really like the changes you've decided on, it'll be cool to be able to talk about people's entries and the inspiration behind them and so on. :yes:

36527_chokato.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

Congratulations to our winners! And thank you to everyone who participated!

And now, for the new theme:

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Neopia's Newest Faerie

Entering period: Monday, December 14th - Sunday, December 20th

Voting period: Monday, December 21st - Sunday, December 27th

Have fun, and make sure not to miss the entering period!

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

Musical_Shoyru

Musical_Shoyru

Faerie Fanatic

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Piano, Singing, Guitar, Drawing, Cooking, Poetry, Writing, Reading, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony, Faeries, Art
  • Neopets Username: rockangel_star
  • None

Are we allowed to resign votes? I had 12 last night and now 11. I just wasn't sure if we were, because I had accidentally voted for one I didn't but I didn't think it was right to resign my vote, it seemed rude to me.

I'm excited about the trophy! It's so pretty! When do we get the trophies on our page?

"I'd rather trust and regret, than to doubt and regret."        

kougrafaerie.pngshoyrufaerie.png

bd_ddy18_faerieheal.gif  gold_redgem.pngmall_hh_lighted_faerie_staff.gif

Honorary Faerie

151751_fqd.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

Are we allowed to resign votes? I had 12 last night and now 11. I just wasn't sure if we were, because I had accidentally voted for one I didn't but I didn't think it was right to resign my vote, it seemed rude to me.

I'm excited about the trophy! It's so pretty! When do we get the trophies on our page?

Yes, you're allowed to delete votes. It's up to each person to decide whether it's right or wrong to do so, I'm afraid. It would be too difficult to keep track of all votes, so all I can do is make sure no one voted for themselves.

As for the trophy, it doesn't go to your profile automatically, you will have to put it there. You need to copy the trophy image url and insert it in your about me page. If you need help doing this, please send me a PM! :)

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users