Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Runway

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

jellysundae

jellysundae

Gold Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Interests:Sleep, sunshine, reading, playing on Menewsha and Neopets, drinking tea, eating cake and planning global domination.
  • Neopets Username: Yantato
  • None

I haven't entered so far, my brain's not providing me with any inspiration so far *pokes it* come along grey matter, be nice for Deboratibi's sake!

36527_chokato.gif

old_shenkuu_zpsy2hqxk2w.png

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • Neopets Username: deboratibi
  • IRC Alias: Deb, deboratibi
  • None

I haven't entered so far, my brain's not providing me with any inspiration so far *pokes it* come along grey matter, be nice for Deboratibi's sake!

Hey now, no pressure! This is supposed to be fun, not work  :D

We've reached the minimum now! I got a bit ahead of myself there, I apologise for that. I guess I'm just used to getting lots of entries as soon as I post the new theme, so when I only got 2 after 4 days I thought something was wrong. I hadn't considered the fact it's the summer holidays for most people. 

sashay, shantay, panther on the runway

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
click here to find out how to participate!
44284_fqd.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for this round. I even put up an entry for this round.

I've been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with this contest.

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

Musical_Shoyru

Musical_Shoyru

Faerie Fanatic

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Piano, Singing, Guitar, Drawing, Cooking, Poetry, Writing, Reading, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony, Faeries, Art
  • Neopets Username: rockangel_star
  • None

This one is sure to be great! I'm excited to see everyone's creativity! Neopets makes it super easy to dress up as certain characters especially with the new items they put out in the NC mall for characters everyone so often. Good luck everyone!

"I'd rather trust and regret, than to doubt and regret."        

kougrafaerie.pngshoyrufaerie.png

bd_ddy18_faerieheal.gif  gold_redgem.pngmall_hh_lighted_faerie_staff.gif

Honorary Faerie

151751_fqd.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None
I just wanted to let everyone know that the contest will be up later than usual today. I always prepare everything the night before, but last night I didn't have time and now my internet connection is acting up (I'm on my phone right now). This is something easy to fix, but I have to go out now, so I'll have to do everything when I get back. Hopefully that will be no later than 2pm NST. Then the contest will be up as normal :)

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

Last call for the current round, which starts tomorrow! A few more entries would make it more interesting :D

Current theme: Glorious Grundos

Description: Customise a Grundo in any way you want!

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

I can't wait to see what the new theme is going to be! :)

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

Myctophobic

Myctophobic

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Creating Characters and Stories, and Pokemon
  • Neopets Username: neoflare951

I hope I see lots of good Wraith outfits this round...

Also, the banner images are free to use, right?

munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif            zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif            munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif              munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif              zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

The voting topic is up! This round is going to be a tough one  :yes:

I hope I see lots of good Wraith outfits this round...

Also, the banner images are free to use, right?

Yes, they're free to use!

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

Millthyme

Millthyme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Neopets Username: Sevixi
  • None
Exciting!!  :rock:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Myctophobic

Myctophobic

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

*sigh* If I had known my laptop would refuse to work properly when DTI is up, I would've worked on my entry sooner...

munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif            zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif            munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif              munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif              zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

I'd like to apologise for the delay in announcing the winners and the new theme. I had to be out for most of the day today.

The new theme is:

Current theme: Cold as Ice

Description: Customise an Ice pet in any way you want

Entering period: Monday, November 28th - Sunday, December 4th

Voting period: Monday, December 5th - Sunday, December 11th

Have fun, everyone!

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

Panthersclaw

Panthersclaw

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Neopets Username: neorobbie16
  • None

Can't wait to see the entries for this round :3

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

What a great round! Congratulations to the winners!

And the new theme is...

Current theme: An Ixi's Holiday

Description: Customise an Ixi (any colour) for the holiday season

Entering period: Monday, December 12th - Sunday, December 18th
Voting period: Monday, December 19th - Sunday, December 25th

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you who participate, especially the regulars! You guys are the reason the contest keeps going. I try my best to keep it interesting, but remember, if you ever have any suggestions or theme ideas, don't be afraid to share them! Thank you, and Happy Holidays  :santa:

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

Popplio

Popplio

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Pok√©mon, Dress-Up, and Plushies!
  • Neopets Username: prismage

Yeah, I'm so excited to be participating in this round!  :happydance: Ixis are one of my favorite Neopets!

tumblr_o70o6w9hAJ1sqehnzo5_400.gif

~Bwark?

Myctophobic

Myctophobic

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I'm happy to say that I'll be returning after a few rounds of absence.  :)  I've been playing around with DTI for a bit, so I hope my outfit is good enough for this round.

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

Oshawott

Oshawott

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I'm happy to say that I'll be returning after a few rounds of absence.  :)  I've been playing around with DTI for a bit, so I hope my outfit is good enough for this round.

YES! I can't wait to see your outfit!  :D

icon___mijumaru_head_bob_by_umberon9-d2z             icon___mijumaru_head_bob_by_umberon9-d2z                icon___mijumaru_head_bob_by_umberon9-d2z

therunwaysig02_tdn.png

Myctophobic

Myctophobic

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

So, I heard there's going to be a round with nothing but Aishas in it...

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

Teganrose1

Teganrose1

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

So, I heard there's going to be a round with nothing but Aishas in it...

Getting kind of excited, surprise contest ^^

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • None

IMPORTANT NOTICE

While I did post the new theme in the Customization News & Updates Forum as usual (here), I forgot to update the main post in this topic which seems to be where most of you check for information on new contests. For this reason, I'm extending the entering period to give you all a fair chance to enter this round. And of course, I'd like to apologise for this mistake! I don't plan on letting this happen again, but I'd just like to let you guys know that I always post The Runway related announcements in the Customization News & Updates Forum, like I mentioned before, and all these posts (along with all other Customization news) can also be read at our Customization database page.

Now, for the current theme!

Current theme: Antagonistic Aishas

Description: Dress up an Aisha (any colour) to make it look evil/antagonistic

Entering period: Monday, January 9th - Sunday, January 15th Extended to: Sunday, January 22nd
Voting period: Monday, January 23rd - Sunday, January 29th

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
44284_fqd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users