Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Runway

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

deboratibi

deboratibi

Glamazon

• Customization Team
  • 932 posts
  • Neopets Username: deboratibi
  • IRC Alias: Deb, deboratibi
  • None

Update regarding the extension:

Since I've posted the notice above, I've received quite a lot of entries. There are a total of 19 entrants so far, which is about the average I can expect in any given round, therefore I believe there won't be that many more entrants in the following week (also, the limit for each round is 27 entries - not an arbitrary number by the way, it's just how the poll options work). So I'm thinking perhaps the extension won't be necessary after all, but I don't want to be unfair. What do you guys think? Should the voting begin right away, this Monday (January 16th) or should we maintain the extension and wait until January 23rd?

Edit 01/16: No one has manifested their opinion, but I've decided to not maintain the extension. I haven't received any more entries since making this post and we already have more than enough to start the voting today. An extra week could result in zero new entries and that would only slow things down. If anyone's unhappy with this decision, feel free to write me a pm.

sashay, shantay, panther on the runway

therunwaysig01_tdn.png
click here to find out how to participate!
44284_fqd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users