New Polka Dot Ogrin & Mynci, Baby Vandagyre & New Outfits!

Mouseykins

I like the polka-dot Ogrin. Who says you can't mix stripes and dots?! However, the polka-dot Mynci and Vandagyre, where the dots appear, makes them look as if they are sick, like they have raindow chicken pox or something (?). In any case, glad to see TNT is putting out new stuff.

I think the baby Vandagyre is so frickin' cute! Definitely gonna paint my Vandagyre (Ryutel) baby! 

That baby Vandagyre is just sooooo cute. Those big eyes are killing me.

The new polka dots pets are fine (not really a fan of that colour, but looks nice on them).

The baby's adorable, the ogrin looks great but the mynci looks rediculous. I think it's all down to the size/placement of the polka dots, they're too big and too close together on the mynci, hence...that myncipox D:<

There are very few baby colors that I like, but I can't not like that Vandagyre. It looks exactly like the recent Ty line of owls. I collect owl plushies IRL, and while it's a little annoying that they all have the same shape with just different coloring, at least I know TNT could just steal the design, paint it blue, and call it beby Vandagyre.

Looks, it's basically him, with a Santa hat!

61LWfc4kQTL._SX355_.jpg

The baby Vandagyre is naked.... They should have given it a bow or something.

Agreed.

I don't trust that Polka Dot Mynci. It's got evil schemes up its sleeves *squints*

That Ogrin tho, now that is the first Polka Dot pet to not only get away with it but look nice as well.

I think the Vadagyre polka dot is the best one, it's pretty cute :D