Games Master Challenge: Join Team Fire or Team Snow!

hrtbrk

It looks like they realized their error and removed the extra check mark.

Also about playing all the qualifying games I read on the boards that last year or so there was a glitch and if you had previously played every game on the list you weren't able to complete the last quest because you couldn't send a score from a game you hadn't previously played. They are recommending you leave like two off the list if you are trying to pre-complete the list in case the glitch rears its ugly head again. 

Oh wow good to know! I've been playing most of the games today to see how I do on them. I'll leave a few off of the list just in case

Aww, I didn't even look to see if there was going to be a popular team! I chose Ice because I feel like I haven't seen much about the Snow Faerie and that drew me to her side. 

I did the Challenge (doing other team's game too) but don't have a place to get a third checkmark yet (I see the problem started with launch, and as of this post it hasn't been resolved).

"Also... I am pretty sure it will be weighted... So just because people are picking fire over snow, it wouldn't make sense for it to not be weighted. Currently, it's tied with 50/50"

Does that mean that it won't matter if one team has more participants? That participation will be scaled? (30/30 active member at 1 point = 60 pts when 60/60 active members = 60 points?)

EDIT: Do you think Day 2 will start anytime to day? I will be livid if I miss Day 2 because it's only open from 430 NST to 12am, like SOME recent events that Shall Not Be Named. -.-

Day 2 will start tonight at midnight and will be 24 hours, so each day will be a single calendar day. The reason they have the first day at a day and a half is to give those in different time zones a chance to complete things on day of release. :)

I'm so glad they have each day be 24 hours. I'm in the same time zone as Neopets, but I did not learn about the GMC until after midnight and I was still able to play the games for day one. Anyway, I went with team snow because I like cold better than hot and I like Taelia better than Ember.

Amnyone know what time the ''second day'' will be starting? Can't wait for the new challenges  :king:

It was "supposed" to start at midnight NST, but it's been delayed for some reason. It's possible that they forgot to activate something for it to auto update and looks like we'll have to wait until someone gets into the office in a few hours. And as always this wouldn't be the GMC if there weren't any glitches. :)

Day 2 has just released! If anyone here is on Fire please PM me your challenges and prizes. I'm Team Snow and the only staff member online right now. Any help would be awesome! :D

Day 2 has just released! If anyone here is on Fire please PM me your challenges and prizes. I'm Team Snow and the only staff member online right now. Any help would be awesome! :D

I just sent the fire challenges!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh, I'll never get the score required for Wingoball!  I got itchy invasion after a few tries.  Now, my problem is with the 5 challenges from Tyrannia and Moltera.  I've played 5 qualifying games between the two but it didn't release the prize.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Ugh, I'll never get the score required for Wingoball!  I got itchy invasion after a few tries.  Now, my problem is with the 5 challenges from Tyrannia and Moltera.  I've played 5 qualifying games between the two but it didn't release the prize.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I played 5 games from Tyrannia, you might try playing the 5 gives from a single place.

Wingobal should be fairly easy so I'll probably start with that one later on. I already did the send a score challenge. At least day 2 isn't all hard challenges. I can't remember how good I am at itchy invasion, so we'll see how that goes.  Good luck everyone! :)

Itchy invasion is really getting me angry. I though these challenges were supposed to be easy :( Oh well, there we go again.

Don't give up! You'll get it eventually! It took me MANY MANY tries and I definitely got angry, but it's that much more rewarding when you finally hit it

I give up.  

I knew I wasn't going to be any good. I'm left-handed (not easy for games that use the arrow keys because they're on the right), I'm on a laptop with a rubbish trackpad and although I do have a mouse I can plug in, I'm only sitting in a chair, no desk, so can't use it. Then on top of that, I'm dyspraxic. 

It's why I never really play any of the games because they're all impossible. 

Oh well. 

Did the 5 games challenge. For the first time ever the premium charm decided to double my NPs. On a game that I got 6nps for. 

I got the NC ticket pack so really, really hoping that's just going to stay as just playing the games, rather than requiring a certain score for. 

I'll just do the easy challenges. That is, until one of the prizes is an awesome wearable, in which case I'll probably end up spending hours getting frustrated at not being able to get it. 

If one of the snow prizes ends up being totally awesome, I'm going to be so annoyed at picking fire. 

^There's no table to sit at!?

Tips for Itchy Invasion other than being fast is to prioritize the robots. In the later levels, make sure to get the blue guys hanging up top of the hair rather than the guys on the ground; they are worth a lot more points.

So the reward for Ichy Invasion is the petpetpet comb...

Is it a glitch that a comb is able to become an actual petpet?

84d12e5a3e.png

I don't think they're intended to be petpets... But it certainly explains why they're selling for so much on the TP and SSW, though!