Retrieve PIN

LiaVsHerself

Hello guys!

I've just recently joined Neopets again and I'm trying to get my 11 years old account up and running again as my main account. The only problem so far has been retrieving the PIN. I can't remember it and the 'retrieve your PIN by email' option doesn't seem to be working. I've been clicking send every day for a couple of weeks now but I never get the email. I check my inbox and junk a few times a day and nothing. I can't change the email without the PIN. As a matter of fact, I can't withdraw from the bank or get things out of my SDB either among other things.

Also, when I click the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the Neopets page it redirects me to a page that says "Page Expired - The page you are trying to access is no longer available" so it seems like I can't contact Neopets either.

What do you guys suggest I do? Is there other way to get in touch with Neopets regarding my situation? 

Sorry you're having some issues, that's frustrating. :(

Have you tried logging accessing the help site from a different browser? Sometimes that helps. I think there's a few other tricks you can do to, but I can't quite remember what they are. If you absolutely cannot login to the help site, then I'd submit a ticket to TNT by emailing them at [email protected]. I hope they can help you get it sorted out soon. Also you can pester them on Facebook. People have had better luck getting tickets looked at after pestering them there.

If you can't contact Neopets, maybe you need to contact your inner child. No, but seriously, maybe try to think of what you made the pin all those years ago. It's probably a number that was important to you. Maybe a family member's birthday, or another special date in your life? I also had a problem a few weeks ago with receiving emails from the site as well, but it regarded my password. All of my requests were going to my junk email, despite them having gone through to my inbox in the past. I know you said that you checked junk, but maybe check the other folders too? I would also check to see if it's just emails relating to your pin not going through, or if it's emails from the site in general. If you can't get any in general, check your email preferences under account settings to make sure the email you're checking is the one assigned to the account, and that you allow Neopets to send emails to you in the first place. Best of luck to you!

Yay, it worked!  :dance:

I followed ladycanary's advice. I spent the last couple of days messing with some important dates and on my very last try today I got it right! I'm so relieved. I'm still not getting any emails from the site even though I have Neopets email set as a safe sender... Weird.

Anyway, thank you so much to both of you for your advice. You're all incredibly nice people  ^_^