Petpet Comb petpet?

jade4

Despite the category being "PetPet supply", I love how you can actually attach it to your pet as a Petpet. Hahaha XD

Also, if you try saying something to it, it won't do anything but just display the name. 

I would upload images, but my computer won't let me for some reason. 

That sounds like there were some wires crossed somewhere and a petpet supply item accidentally glitched and ended up working like a petpet, to me anyway...

I'm not even mad at JumpStart for this glitch; I think it's hilarious.

How many people are keeping it attached as a petpet? I sold mine because I know that when the glitch is fixed, the price will drop. The 100k was a nice compensation for how frustrating Itchy Invasion was. I love trophy hunting and playing games over and over, stategizing and practicing, but that one was infuriating.

I wonder what will happen to folks who have theirs set as a petpet if TNT fixes the glitch. I hope it will just return to the inventory, but I would be paranoid about it just disappearing into the abyss D: I like it, and think it's funny. But I don't think I'll be setting mine up as a petpet XD

I wonder what will happen to folks who have theirs set as a petpet if TNT fixes the glitch. I hope it will just return to the inventory, but I would be paranoid about it just disappearing into the abyss D: I like it, and think it's funny. But I don't think I'll be setting mine up as a petpet XD

This happened before, an item being able to be a petpet without being intended to. I don't think they will return the comb to the inventory but will stay as a "petpet" thus making your pet have a rare "petpet" :)