Last Psych Appointment!!

lizzyjane101

It's been so long since I've been on these forums, but I just had to share this cool piece of news with all you lovely strangers. I've got my last appointment at the end of December just to make sure, but it looks like I won't need to go anymore! I'm super excited about next year and feeling so much better.

You guys have always been so lovely and I'm gonna start posting again :D

Well that is good news!! I'm not nosy and wont delve but I'm sure you'd know if you were feeling like you needed to go in the future again -- I hope for you that that never happens and the past stays just where it is ;)

Thank you <3

I'm really proud of myself atm and I feel like this whole thing has given me an opportunity to learn more about myself and grow a lot into my new-found adulthood. On holiday rn and feeling super good :3

Congratulations and welcome back!

Also, your signature is fantastic.

Thank you! The TDN community has always been so supportive and lovely, I can't wait to be part of it again. And are you referring to the Pride and Prejudice reference or the Egg Cave creatures? :P Either way, thanks <3

Thank you <3

I'm really proud of myself atm and I feel like this whole thing has given me an opportunity to learn more about myself and grow a lot into my new-found adulthood. On holiday rn and feeling super good :3

Thank you! The TDN community has always been so supportive and lovely, I can't wait to be part of it again. And are you referring to the Pride and Prejudice reference or the Egg Cave creatures? :P Either way, thanks <3

A little bit of both? Mostly I was referring to the P&P reference (it's funny and clever and perfect, to be quite honest), but I've always thought the egg cave creatures were really cute.