new trophy on side ??

Angeló

i just noticed there's a Petrified Pie Trophy on my solid_rockstar side account. This trophy is from the Faeries Ruin Plot -TFR- and was not there until recently 'cuz I just noticed it now ! I definitely didn't take part in TFR on that account. I have a Saviour of the Faeries trophy on my main.

Should I send a ticket? I'm scared cuz that's my gallery side and i have items worth millions of NPs there ....

the ACI and BTY trophies are legit cuz i played them in 2008 when my main at the time was frozen.

Maybe you did participate and forgot? It's possible you could've participated in the plot, thinking you were on your main account while you were actually on your side. I don't think they'd freeze your side over this, though it is odd that it just appeared, so it could be worth sending in a ticket about it.

My trophies were all glitched out a few hours ago; the charity corner participation trophy was suddenly at the bottom labeled as something totally different. But it's back to normal now. Is the trophy still showing up on your side?