Neopets down?

themiller6

I was trying to get my dailies done and it seems like the site is down again. Has it been going down today?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

I've been having a hard time doing my Game Master challenges too. It'll stop in the middle of the game, crash or won't load at all. It's a little frustrating when trying to complete things :(

I've been having a hard time doing my Game Master challenges too. It'll stop in the middle of the game, crash or won't load at all. It's a little frustrating when trying to complete things :(

Since yesterday's DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF MY GAME crisis, I've reverted to checking that the site is still up, and I'm still logged in, before hitting Send Score. I randomly get logged out, but not often enough to really be concerned about it...if I DO get logged out, and I log back in, I can send the the score with no issue. So far. Knock on wood and all that. With some of these nightmare games though? I'm taking no chances. -.-