Wish me luck...

CylonPirate

I decided that I am finally going to refresh and not stop until that Draconack eats the stupid cheese. It's been sitting in my inventory for like two years now. I also figured while I was at it I'd try and see if I can attach a petpetpet to my comb.

I decided that I am finally going to refresh and not stop until that Draconack eats the stupid cheese. It's been sitting in my inventory for like two years now. I also figured while I was at it I'd try and see if I can attach a petpetpet to my comb.

Good luck! You'll get it. It took awhile, but it will happen. Those Draconacks can be picky, sometimes! If you need cheese, please let me know (will give for free). I have a bunch, and a few different kinds, from trying to get the Cheeseroller avie.

I've sort of set up a tab rotation because I figured why not multitask right? So I have a tab open to the game graveyard, the advent calendar (for the BD challenger), my inventory, and my neomail inbox. I just keep cycling through them refreshing. By the time I get to the end of the list the first page has finished loading. 

Thank you for the offer of cheese but I too have a variety from cheeseroller attempts. 

Now that I've been sitting here a while I'm curious which will pop first. I have a feeling its not going to be the cheese. 

Wishing you the best of luck! This seems like a good idea :)

About the Draconack, when I was trying, I saw someone suggest also having Vegan Cheese, I think in the order Vegan Cheese - Draconack - Cheese. It's a bit pricey so I figured I'd first get cheaper cheeses and fill my inventory but had no luck. After doing the vegan cheese thing, it finally happened (not immediately), so anyway, it worked for me and I definitely recommend it!

Oh I just noticed that this was hours ago - any updates?  :happydance:

Yeah I have cheese drackonack vegan cheese plus a bunch of other random cheeses. I've had it set up that way for like a year or so. So far the only thing that's happened is that the petpetpet attached to my comb, fire faerie quest, the pant devil stole one of my cheeses, and a few other harmless REs.

Day two and so far my shop has increased size, a poogle has said hi, and I think the black pteri cawed. 

Apparently I got Mutant Graveyard of Doom without realizing so now I'm down to three windows to refresh: Inbox, Inventory, and Advent. 

The Drackonack has still refused to eat the cheese despite inventory rearranging but I apparently attached a mootix?

This is getting ridiculous Neomail Addict appeared and the Drackonack has still not eaten a single piece of cheese!

FINALLY IT WORKED I rearranged my inventory which had nothing but like 09584095809 cheese and the drackonack and it finally took the freaking cheese. 

So basically over these two days I attached two petpetpets, got mutant graveyard, neomail addict, and drackonack. The only refreshing thing I did not get was the BD challenger. 

Good luck! I haven't gotten to that one, maybe I will eventually, working on getting other avatars I want more at this point.