Hello, I'm new!

sherlockian_fan

Hello everyone, I'm new to these forum waters. :3 I've been playing Neopets on and off for several years, and even though my accounts change (because I keep forgetting passwords), but I still like to have fun! My favorite games include destromatch and believe it or not, I've played all 3 versions! I actually wished they kept the older versions, because they were equally as fun. (I do know where they are located, however. ;)) I'm currently working on the Altador plot, and even though it's a bt tedious, it's still fun! I have played one of the more recent plots (it had to do with the Lost Desert) and even kept up with some of the comics. :)

However, I'm looking for friends and looking forward to having a good time.

Cheers,

sherlockian_fan

Welcome, from one Sherlock fan to another!

My game of choice has always been Meerca Chase - although I have no idea why. The original had a whole mess of problems, and it didn't help that no matter how much I played, I never got very good at the game.

Also, yes, the Altador plot can definitely be tedious at times. I actually keep missing all of the plots though, so I hope we have a new one sometime soon! I think i caught the last day of the faerie one - just enough to get me a trophy, not enough to enjoy the plot. Even if there is no plot though, the advent calendar starts back up soon and I am super excited!!

Heya! I am too! I used to play a good long while ago (thelonewhitewolf26), but was hacked and rage quit lol. So, I started over because I couldn't remember passwords and suches. I horde warm beverages, ducks, and Virtupets stuff and am also a big fan of Sherlock (the show and books). I had to do the Altador plot over and am currently working on Neoquest I for the second time (GAH!).

Anywhozzle, welcome, and I look forward to joining more forum posts instead of just being a Creepy McCreepster and lurking. ^_^

Teemo our Lord and Saviour!

Don't fret, I got you covered. If you haven't found it by now there are plenty of Altador Plot guides, 

Altador Plot Guide

Also feel free to check out and post HERE if you have any questions about the plot and need further answers.

I redid the plot for the 3rd time I've done it total, and it only took me about 2 hours or so. So just keep at it! :)