Come on, 'fess up, which of you's stolen the omelette?

jellysundae

For days now it's been gone any time that I've visited. Is it just a huge timing coincidence for me, or is it actually broken...has it been there for you? (huh, Friends theme playing in my head now :laughingsmiley:)

Nope, not there for me either.  I have been wondering the same thing.  and I have been getting yucky jelly too.  I got dung jelly today. :sick01:

I thought you were going to say that you had an omelette stolen in a random event like I did, but this is much worse!

I haven't seen it today, but I did get a (rotten) omelette yesterday.

Edit: Of course I post this, and then I go look and it's there. Go get your omelettes, friends!

Nope, not there for me either.  I have been wondering the same thing.  and I have been getting yucky jelly too.  I got dung jelly today. :sick01:

I nearly always get yucky jelly! So often for me it's either smelly or lint, way more than any of the others, what's all that about D:

I thought you were going to say that you had an omelette stolen in a random event like I did, but this is much worse!

I haven't seen it today, but I did get a (rotten) omelette yesterday.

Edit: Of course I post this, and then I go look and it's there. Go get your omelettes, friends!

Jing I did exactly the same, read here, went to try, got an omelette, lol!

I wonder if they've tweaked the settings for it so that it's not available so often.

Soooo, am I the only "bad" pet owner who actually fed "Dung Jelly" and the "Clay Omelette" to my pet? Funny/crazy/strange thing was, he liked it! And, to keep on topic, the Giant Omelette has been gone for me, too.

It's been working pretty fine for me. I'm even getting different omelettes, some that I have never even seen. I am a "newbie" returning after being gone many years. For me the only time the omlette hasn't been there for me is when I try early in the AM (EST Zone).