Advent Calendar Hidden Snowman

Musical_Shoyru

Hey guys! Just found out that the abominable snowball is the clickable thing for the advent calendar this year! Make sure you go find it today!

P.S It's next to the ice cream cart when it zooms out right under the tree!

Well spotted![/size]

You've found today's hidden abominable snowball! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

noitem.gif

Tiny Snowman

This item has been added to your inventory.[/size]

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use our Advent Calendar 2015 thread to discuss this year's Advent Calendar.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Thanks for posting! I got an Ice Shield! Do you click on him daily?

Yes! Each day of the Advent Calendar, there will be a hidden abominable snowball. You can try to find him, yourself, or come here daily, as I'm sure others will post where to find him. Last year, I believe it was a candy cane, and the year before that, was a Nova (star). Free prizes and hidden ones - it's just so fun and cool!

I got an Electric Blue Slushie today.  I think some of the prizes are repeats from last year--bound to happen when they're being pulled from the Terror Mountain item pool--but I don't think I've seen some of these items given out before.