Am I better off buying a Lutari Morphing Potion?

dah-lia

I want to get a Lutari, so I found and read this. It said that you can create a Lutari on the create a page but it's extremely rare.

But what about on Lutari Day? Do they release 1000 or so in batches like the other limited pet?

I read in another thread posted on this forum that you can't transfer or abandon the Lutari so i guess I'm gonna have to create one on a side account because I don't plan to make it my main pet.

Or should I just buy a morphing potion instead? But it would be more of a hassle and frustrating experience for me because I don't like dealing with people very much. I would get really anxious.

Morphing a pet would probably be the harder way go. It's expensive and you have to wait for the person who has the item you want to be online to get it if it's in the trading post, and that's saying if you can even find the one you want. These are the morphing potions for Lutari and their prices http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=Lutari+Morphing&name_type=contains&desc=&desc_type=partial&pic=&pic_type=partial&notes=&notes_type=partial&op_cat=0&cat=0&r1=&r2=&op_spec=0&specialcat=0&status=0&sortby=price&sortby_type=asc&numitems=10&p1=&p2=

I got my Lutari on Lutari Day and it's wasn't very hard to get. As far as I know the exclusive pets have always been available on their release day. I would honestly wait till then to save time and money.

You can also get a Lutari by zapping your existing pet with the lab ray. Although this is random, it's another cheap way to go.

I'd say wait until Lutari day and see if you can get one. If you can't then buy a morphing potion. They are expensive but your Lutari would be getting a paint job at the same time so maybe it's worth it. For example, the Faerie Lutari Morphing Potion is around 1,4mil but a Faerie Paint Brush is around 1,6mil! So if you wanted a Faerie Lutari morphing is cheaper than painting.

Dealing with people on the Trading Post is not that hard, if they are asking a certain price just offer that or slightly lower and they will accept without you having to talk to them. In batch trades, just neomail the person with a reasonable offer and they will set up a separate trade for you. If no one is asking a price, check on Jellyneo and offer around that. Remember that the Trading Post has a limit of 2mil so the more expensive Morphing Potions will have to go through the Auction House if you are paying in pure. Hope this helps!

I'd say wait until Lutari day and see if you can get one. If you can't then buy a morphing potion. They are expensive but your Lutari would be getting a paint job at the same time so maybe it's worth it. For example, the Faerie Lutari Morphing Potion is around 1,4mil but a Faerie Paint Brush is around 1,6mil! So if you wanted a Faerie Lutari morphing is cheaper than painting.

Dealing with people on the Trading Post is not that hard, if they are asking a certain price just offer that or slightly lower and they will accept without you having to talk to them. In batch trades, just neomail the person with a reasonable offer and they will set up a separate trade for you. If no one is asking a price, check on Jellyneo and offer around that. Remember that the Trading Post has a limit of 2mil so the more expensive Morphing Potions will have to go through the Auction House if you are paying in pure. Hope this helps!

I want a green Lutari, a basic color that we can get from create a pet page. So I guess it's pointless to get a morphing potion for that :/

One of my recent experience was when I wanted a strange potion for my hissi (still do). Neomailed the person my offer because it was on a batch but I got no reply. I did say I was willing to go higher the price I offered. The trade post was gone a few days later. Probably they sold it to someone else. It was upsetting.

Lutari Day is April 19th so are you willing to wait that long ?

I don't mind waiting. I once waited a whole year to get a Kiko only to missed it by a day. I got so frustrated that I ended up buying a potion. But I managed to get one the year after that lol. It's only recently that I decided that I want all of the limited and restricted pet. I need 4 more pets. 4 month wait is nothing to me.

Morphing a pet would probably be the harder way go. It's expensive and you have to wait for the person who has the item you want to be online to get it if it's in the trading post, and that's saying if you can even find the one you want. These are the morphing potions for Lutari and their prices http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=Lutari+Morphing&name_type=contains&desc=&desc_type=partial&pic=&pic_type=partial&notes=&notes_type=partial&op_cat=0&cat=0&r1=&r2=&op_spec=0&specialcat=0&status=0&sortby=price&sortby_type=asc&numitems=10&p1=&p2=

I got my Lutari on Lutari Day and it's wasn't very hard to get. As far as I know the exclusive pets have always been available on their release day. I would honestly wait till then to save time and money.

You can also get a Lutari by zapping your existing pet with the lab ray. Although this is random, it's another cheap way to go.

The maps for the lab are expensive tho ^^"

Thanks guys! I'll wait for Lutari day :)

Are you looking for a cybunny?  I have one that is just sitting on a side account.  

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This post is related to the Lutari potion/pet. Please keep all posts on topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got my Lutari from the lab ray and bought an eventide paint brush for it.  Lutari related things can be expensive, and I've had one before, but accidentally zapped it by doing my dailies too fast.  Now I'm terrified to make it my main pet in case something happens.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.