Potential Neopets Downtime From Tuesday, Jan 12 - Friday Jan 15th

hrtbrk

Of course, because we haven't had enough down time lately with all of the lag, the down time in December and in November during GMC. LOL.

I wouldn't panic yet about your cookies. The downtime will be periodically for a few hours, but not all day throughout the time frame. So you should be able to get online and do your quest at the very least. :)

I'm rarely on Neopets these days anyways so the downtime won't be too disruptive for me. :)

I wonder what they plan on doing.

Maintenance work?

A new update?

Fixing something that's broken?

I'd like to think it's something good, but I don't want to get my hopes up!

From the sounds of it it may be whoever hosts for jumpstart doing work, so that may mean less lag issues (although i dont know for certain so JS could be doing something (PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT))

From the sounds of it it may be whoever hosts for jumpstart doing work, so that may mean less lag issues (although i dont know for certain so JS could be doing something (PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT))

It probs is, but I'm hoping for something more!

xD It tells you how desperate we are for a new plot!

I remember when the news would be 30 min late, there would be boards wondering if it was because of a plot coming out! :laughingsmiley:

I wouldn't panic yet about your cookies. The downtime will be periodically for a few hours, but not all day throughout the time frame. So you should be able to get online and do your quest at the very least. :)

I'm rarely on Neopets these days anyways so the downtime won't be too disruptive for me. :)

Yeah, so far everything's been normal so I think I'll hold off unless there's some significant (2 days+) downtime. Really glad I'm not wasting a cookie! :)

There seems to be some confusion going on here. The downtime is NOT JUMPSTART, it is their service provider. So there will be no changes to Neo made, no bug fixes etc during this time. Everyone can stop speculating as to what they're doing, because it's not them.

So far the downtime has not been disruptive for me at all. :)

i want do fc before if it shuts its gates and try and feed 1 more kad to get my silver trophy lol

I'm back online yay  :)

and its gone again  :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts have at least 7 words. Also, please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aw, I got excited. Still not working for me. :(

Hopefully this won't interfere with Sloth Day. I want those avies!  :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just a reminder, this board is not meant to be a general chat board while Neopets is having issues. 

Please only post on this board if Neopets is down, or has come back up. If someone has already posted that it's down, you can confirm that it's down for you as well, but please try to keep the posts made as informational as possible so people can come to this thread to see the status without having to read through multiple off-topic posts.

Also, remember to edit your posts if you're the most recent post and you wish to add something so you don't double post, and also make sure your posts have at least 7 words.

Thank you!

Also, please try to use the following site as a resource to check the site's status instead of frequently posting here and waiting on confirmation:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

i want to get the sloth avvie as well, I'm going to try again now fingers crossed hopefully its back on :)

its back online for me, how about you?

And yet it's not working for me, only minutes later.  And here's the other thing.  You know how when Neopets goes down, it shows a page suggesting you play some of the games?  I thought I'd take advantage of the time and practise one of the games you get an avatar from, but I can't even get any of the games to play!

Hope I manage to catch a time when Neo's up tomorrow, so I can get this! --> iheartslothy.gif

Please only post if you're stating Neopets is up or down. Please keep other conversation on the appropriate topics.