Grey & Huggy Chain Suspended!

Due to an unforeseen occurrence. Our grey pet with the aged Huggy on it has been lost in transit. It appears the pound decided to keep our pet and not return it, so it's lying in limbo right now. We've recreated our Grey pet and are just waiting for the new Huggy to re-age. Once the Huggy is aged this chain will become available again. You may continue sending in requests for this chain and we'll keep them on file for when this chain is ready to go again. Apologies for the inconvenience!

gelert_grey_headhang.gif

"I'm all alone. There's no on here beside me."

Additionally our chains will be starting a few days late this month. I'll be processing requests this afternoon to get things set up, so watch for Neomails.

Dawn

ALP Pet Team

Did you mean Grey and Huggy chain suspended, rather than Harris? Because I'm confused.  And I nearly bought a Harris yesterday, not realising there was a chain for it. 

As it is, I keep forgetting about the chains I do know about and just doing things myself, which is getting expensive, and then there's the time sensitive nature of waiting for a petpet to be a certain age...

Whoops, yes I did mean Huggy. No idea where the Harris came from. Thanks for pointing it out to me. :)