NC Mall: Free Valentine Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

Thank you for letting us know about this. I appreciate it!

Yes, thank you! I love these free NC items, the Hanging Flower Heart Wreath works well for one of my pets =)

I have! We get a Hanging Flower Heart Wreath:

mall_trink_flowerheart.gif

Whenever I like the bag more than the item I leave it unopened, but this time I didn't care much for the bag itself.

Huh.  I never thought to not open something before.  The first thing I do when a goodie bag appears is claim it on all my accounts.  

Just curious, do people collect them or anything?  It seems like it'd be hard to do, unless you got them all yourself (and didn't open them, of course).  

I think some people do collect bags. That's what always seems to be the main 'wish' in the Wishing Well. I'm not going to open mine.

Some people do collect the goodie bags from the NC Mall and the only way to get them from another user are to use an NC Gift Box.

The goodie bags on the wishing well are Neopoint items that people are after. Some people collect the goodie bags and others are looking for that one item that's inside a goodie bag. That's why they're so popular on the wishing well.

I'll probably end up claiming this on my side accounts. Might as well get a free decent looking wearable for my pets. :)

I actually kind of wish I hadn't opened this one. I should have checked here first to see what was in it. The bag would probably rot in my gallery, but I can't imagine using that weird dangle heart thing.