Regarding Faerie Bubbles

singittome

It will "fill in the gaps", so to speak. From TDN's Neopets Game Guides for Faerie Bubbles, "Air - Fills the gaps of the lines they are in." It will fill them in from left and right, with random bubbles, with the Air combo, dropping, of course. The only time it doesn't, or is good, is when the whole row is complete with Air bubbles. It will just make the entire row fall. A "combo" of three will make them disappear, but a fourth (or more), well, it is usually bad, as you already know. I usually start over, when that happens. Been trying for that avatar, too. I actually completed all 20 levels, but didn't have enough for the avatar.

EDIT:

So, if you have three Air bubbles going down, like this:

X

X

X

And add a fourth, like this:

X

X

X

X

You will get four rows, like this:

0000000000 0000000000

0000000000 0000000000

0000000000 0000000000

0000000000 0000000000

With the "gap" being the "dropping" Air combo. Not very nice, at all.

Faerie Bubbles is one of those games that can easily anger and frustrate you. I know from experience! I finally managed to get the avatar after a fluke of trying constantly for a while, then I gave up and didn't touch the game for months. When I finally did give it a try again I was able to get the necessary score and a shiny new avatar. My best advice to you is try your best to avoid making air combos greater then 3 or you may be doomed. If you havn't read or hear this tip, a ruler can make lining up your shots easier. Good luck! When you feel like you're at your whits end, best to stop for a while and come back to it another time. :)