Such a Generous Neopian...

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

So, I posted a topic in the Neoboards about how I was looking for some Halloween Hissi Clothes.

Most of the time, stuff I post in the Neoboards doesn't really get answered, but a few days later, someone Neomailed me asking if I was still looking for those clothes!

So, I said yes, and today they sent me a Halloween Paint Brush! :D

Wow, people on Neopets are so nice... This'll really help with my newest Neopet! ;)

I'm glad that someone was kind enough to send you a halloween paint brush! There are definitely generous people around on neopets, and the best thing you can really do is to keep spreading the kindness through small things, whether it be sending people items needed for faerie quests, or making donations to the money tree. :)

That's a really generous gift for sure! Congrats to you! And kudos to the person that gifted you that item! ^_^

How cool, congrats on getting the Halloween pb, was obviously very nice of that person. I had someone send me some dubloons and another person sent me some items for my rainbow gallery. I've had a few experiences like that and I have given items to people as well. It's great there are a lot of helpful and generous Neopians out there =)