Fountain Faerie

zorna

I got a Fountain Faerie quest and I'm wondering what color to paint my  Acara.

2.png

I don't know what your style is, I also have a fountain faerie quest ready to be used, and I am thinking of making my acara elderly.  I just think they are so adorable.  A few of my friends said they didn't like elderly.  I ended up with TWO FFQs and  I had to use one so I could store the other.  I ended up painting my acara desert.  But I wish I went with my original gut and did elderly.  Biscuit is nice, Royal, speckled and woodland are all very nice.  Have you checked the rainbow pool?  You can look at acaras in all different colors.  Good luck to you.  Congrats on your FFQ.

These are the ones that I like/think are interesting. In terms of value for money and my personal taste, I would choose water. Maraquan is also another expensive brush. If you disregard the value of the FFQ, I quite like the brown, grey and shadow acaras.

In order: brown, grey, maraquan, plushie, skunk, shadow, woodland, water, zombie

2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png2.png

I like the biscuit, grey and striped... I just painted one of mine grey with my most recent fountain faerie prize...

I also like the idea of desert and island pets because then they have extra jewellery you can wear with your customizations!

Acaras are one of the pets that have a lot of inexpensive options that I really like.  If I were to get one, I think I would go with Speckled or Shadow.  The Strawberry is also really cute.

I also really like Elderly, Water, and Grey.  I love the design of the Mutant, but I would need to think about the customizations for a while before I decided.