Festival of Neggs 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

The Festival of Neggs 2016 has sprung and Topsi hiding around Neopia! Use his clues to help locate him and win a special prize each day. Finding Topsi every day on release will reward you with a special prize at the end of the event! For locations, prizes listings and more please view our guide!

NOTE: Day one begins March 24th; day two resumes on March 26th.

festivalofneggs-y18.jpg

VIEW OUR GUIDE

I also had the food negg option to choose from. (Food, carrot, chocolate)

Picked chocolate and got: Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Carrots and a Classic Magical Negg (NC)

I did make a screenshot but I have no way of uploading it atm.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't find Topsi or anything relating to Topsi on the neopets site. I checked out the guide and went to Merry Outfits, but nothing. Can someone clue me in?

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't find Topsi or anything relating to Topsi on the neopets site. I checked out the guide and went to Merry Outfits, but nothing. Can someone clue me in?

Click on the Festival of Neggs link in the news post! You have to accept the beginning of his "quests" there :)

http://www.neopets.com/neggfest/y18/

I love all these new wearables!! I'm eagerly awaiting opening a flower negg to find the Galaxy Hair with Flower Accessory :O

"Chocolate Neggs Foreground" for me today :)

Chocolate , Food , FLOWER   Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what was inside it!

clo_fony18_galaxywig.gif
Galaxy Hair with Flower Accessory

Oh, there's more! You've also found:

mall_negg_classic.gif
Classic Magical Negg

You will find it in your inventory.

WWWWOWWWWW JUST WHAT I WANTED

Yay, I got the book! Now I want the wig and the stamp  :D  And the Easter Caramel Latte too, because it's too darn cute!

What should we do with the Classic Magical Negg? I'm not sure if I should place it or not.

It's for the NC part of the event! See here how it works.

Today I got:

clo_fony18_galaxywig.gif

Galaxy Hair with Flower Accessory

AND...

mall_negg_classic.gif

Classic Magical Negg

I used the magical dust!

Whoaaa!

The Magic Negg begins to sparkle and... well, would you look at that? A sparkling new item has been placed in your inventory! Something tells me there's more magic left in this Negg. Why don't you try again with more Mysterious Dust?

Hanging Neggs Trellis

(Dang, I cannot copy the picture of the background)

I am hoping to get the avie this time. I missed it last year, because I travel during Pesach (Passover)...BUT, Easter is this Sunday, and Pesach is not until April 22nd. I may get a chance! ^_^

So, I'm kind of hoping that the (assumed) avatar for the event with be a re-release of the one from last year.  I know many people would be uproarious about that, but I'm just not impressed with some of the artwork related to the event already.  A new (potentially ugly) avatar is worse than an old (kinda hideous), re-released avatar.

Got the Food, Chocolate and Cybunny Neggs. I chose Chocolate

Nice choice! Look what was inside it!

foo_fony18_chocstrberr_car.gif
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Carrots

Oh, there's more! You've also found:

mall_negg_classic.gif
Classic Magical Negg

I was kind of hoping for the Chocolate Cybunny plushie, but the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Carrots are adorable <3  :wub_anim:

So, I'm kind of hoping that the (assumed) avatar for the event with be a re-release of the one from last year.  I know many people would be uproarious about that, but I'm just not impressed with some of the artwork related to the event already.  A new (potentially ugly) avatar is worse than an old (kinda hideous), re-released avatar.

For previous Festival of Neggs they released the same avatar several years in a row which was actually great so new avatar hunters could get the event related avatar. I for one am glad they did this or I wouldn't have been able to get that avatar. If they release a new avatar great, that's one more for my collection "if I qualify to get it". If they re-release last year's avatar then that's great too for those who may have missed it. :)

For previous Festival of Neggs they released the same avatar several years in a row which was actually great so new avatar hunters could get the event related avatar. I for one am glad they did this or I wouldn't have been able to get that avatar. If they release a new avatar great, that's one more for my collection "if I qualify to get it". If they re-release last year's avatar then that's great too for those who may have missed it. :)

I completely understand your reasoning from both angles, lol.  Either way, avs are cool with me, too.

I love the Festival of Neggs, lots of fun!

I had a choice between Carrot, Cybunny and Chocolate. I thought I was choosing Cybunny, but I actually chose Carrot (sometimes hard to tell on my phone), however I ended up getting the Carrot Floor Lamp and I really like the look of that, so I was happy I made a mistake, haha. I think I'll just make sure of what I'm choosing from now on, just in case there's an item I'm really hoping to get, though I think all the items are neat ?