Festival of Neggs 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

I had a choice of Flower, Cybunny and Chocolate Neggs. I chose the Flower Negg in hopes of getting that gorgeous wig and I got the alright looking teapot. Going to have to do the next couple of days on mobile since I'm out of town with no internet access. Hopefully my phone cooperates and I don't miss a day. :)

I picked the Cyunny Negg and got the book! Yeah!

Tadaaaaa!

Nice choice! Look what was inside it!

boo_fony18_fonbunny.gif
The Festival of Neggs Cybunny

You will find it in your inventory.

I hope to get the stamp as well. Good luck to everyone! ^_^

Does anyone know if they're doing the Negg Hunt that you have to click on a billion different pages for?  I remember in years past there's been a thing where you have to find 10 eggs everyday and they could be anywhere in Neopia.  

Unfortunately, no, they are not doing that. (Kari, I miss you!). I believe those Negg Festival days are gone. Instead, you use the clues to the find the location of Tospi (the Negg Rabbit ?). When Topsi has been found, you are presented with three Neggs, out of the 5 special themed ones. You can only pick one, but you get a prize. The TDN guide is here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-16/. Hrtbrk has done a great job, as always.

@Scoobert_Doo: Thanks for letting me know!  Even though it took a bit of time I liked that part. It was fun to hunt down the links in the chat boards and see what other people were up to with it.  

I do like this year with the neggs to choose from.  I'm trying to get as many wearables as possible.

Had to pick between flower, chocolate and Cybunny Negg. Picked Cybunny Negg for the book and got:

Nice choice! Look what was inside it!

Patterned Cybunny Garland

Too bad.

Has anyone else been having difficulty getting the Magical Neggs? I got it on day one, but I didn't get one yesterday or today. Is it a random event, or do I need to submit a ticket?

Has anyone else been having difficulty getting the Magical Neggs? I got it on day one, but I didn't get one yesterday or today. Is it a random event, or do I need to submit a ticket?

Take a look at this topic thread, here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/46436-mysterious-magical-neggs/#entry809330. I believe fishstick013's response is how the magical neggs work.

Sorry I'm late to this. Out of town with no internet access except my iPhone.

Magical neggs are released every 5 days so because the event is only 15 days there will be 3 neggs that can be filled to get each prize out of that neggs set of prizes. A bit complicated this year but less updates for me. Yay! I believe Tuesday we'll get a new negg.

For my negg today I decided to pick the food negg and hopeftget the stamp. I just about fell out of my chair because that's exactly what I got. Now to just get that wig!

Today makes the third day I've chosen the Food negg in hopes of the stamp, and it also makes the third day I've received the Easter Caramel Latte.

Sometimes I'm certain older accounts have less luck in these things.  Lol.  Tomorrow, no matter what, I will not choose the food negg again.  I have to avoid the temptation because I'm just not destined for that stamp right now.

Had the chocolate, flower and carrot options. Picked chocolate and got the carrots again. So far, from the three things I would like I have ... none.

Lets hope it gets better, luckwise.