Small gripe

jaydeed

So today is trophy reset day and some (not all) of the top trophies in stamp collecting are already snagged by people who already have the trophy. Would it really hurt them to hold off looking at their stamp album in their profile for one day to let other ppl have a chance?

I know they're not doing anything wrong, and I'm nowhere near the top of the table so it wouldn't help me much, but it seems so...dog in the manger like.

The same thing happens with the avatar collector avatar. People are just selfish I guess. Not much we can really do about it. Maybe some of them view their stamps by accident when they add a new one or something.

I understand how frustrating it is when people with gold reset every month but if everyone that had the trophy stopped getting on the scoreboard the requisite number of items would continually get lower and then there is no meaning to the achievement anymore. I get the hate about the avatar collector though because of the retired avs there is no way a newer account could ever catch up with hard work. But stamps and neodeck cards you can come relatively close with hard work. 

I think there should be a gold ban for trophies like there is for the beauty contest.

If you get gold one month, you can't get it next month.

So it wouldn't lower too drastically, and once the month is passed, you become eligible to win the trophy again.