Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

Sweet! Never played this game before, but the TDN guide helped A LOT, beat AAA by my 3rd try :rock:  Also, I'm guessing if you beat AAA you get both prizes. Awesome. 

The reason you got two prizes is because there's a bonus prize for completing a challenge on the day it's released. You don't get the prizes for both AAA and Abigail, you only get the one for the score you challenged. (Plus bonus day of release prize, if beat on the same day)

I  wish if you beat AAA, you got all three prizes.  I ended up challenging Abigail and beating hear by 26000 simply because I wanted the book.

Oh well..

That would be nice, because I wanted the book, instead of whatever AAA gave... but I went with him because of the trophy...

They should have made the book AAA's or the daily prize. Books disappear after using so tend to be a lot higher in value. Oh well, I can always buy the book. I prefer a nice trophy :p

I'm confused. Is a game released every single day or is it once a week or what? Because I checked the page today and a new game hasn't been put up. I've never done a Daily Dare so I'm not sure how this works

I'm confused. Is a game released every single day or is it once a week or what? Because I checked the page today and a new game hasn't been put up. I've never done a Daily Dare so I'm not sure how this works

For every event, TNT allots day one to be two days to accommodate all time zones.

We gave notice of this on the news post.

Aside from the first day being a day an a half, dares will be released every day at midnight NST.

I'm not feeling well lately and am not up to spending a lot of time playing new games. I wish I had picked Abigail yesterday to just get the book. Is it possible to change from AAA and just get a lower score and get the book or am I stuck until the next game tomorrow?

I'm not feeling well lately and am not up to spending a lot of time playing new games. I wish I had picked Abigail yesterday to just get the book. Is it possible to change from AAA and just get a lower score and get the book or am I stuck until the next game tomorrow?

If you've already picked AAA for your challenger unfortunately you're stuck with his score. You can do this easily on Hard mode. It takes 20 minutes or so. Just watch the piles and when yours starts getting low you need to win and build it back up, try to get 5 in a row for bonus points. After that lose on purpose and when you're able to win, try and get 5 in a row again and keep going. Use your wildcard when your pile is low and you're about to lose, it'll by you some time. Good luck I hope you can get it done! :)

I beat AAA OMG took me a ton of tries, but I got about 29,000 points, thank you YouTube. Lol

Does anyone know what qualifies for trophies yet? Like can you get silver by beating one of AAA's challenges and then all of Abigail's like last year with Chadley and her or is it going to be different?

I beat AAA OMG took me a ton of tries, but I got about 29,000 points, thank you YouTube. Lol

Does anyone know what qualifies for trophies yet? Like can you get silver by beating one of AAA's challenges and then all of Abigail's like last year with Chadley and her or is it going to be different?

Yes it's the same every year. Check out the FAQ thread in our Daily Dare forum.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/46536-daily-dare-faq-double-dare-team-challenge-more/

Thanks for the help, Mouseykins. I got 30,400. :rambo: I might have gotten even higher but I wanted to end before the new day, if that matters. I had 3 minutes left and didn't want to forget to quit! Too bad that we who took on AAA don't get the book though. :mellow:

All I can say is, "Use the cheats!"  I thought I was going to struggle with this but with the cheats it was easily done.  Carnival of terror isn't my favorite game...

I've played Carnival of Terror for years, so I had no trouble getting a score above 450. Early this A.M. I got about 500 I think and therefore the AAA prizes. I didn't know if I would have time today to play enough to submit a much higher score so I submitted that one just to get the prizes and be done. Would there have been any benefit to submitting a higher score, like is there a competition with others who are playing the Daily Dare? My all time high is 790. Not enough for the game trophy but would submitting a score like that today instead of the 500 have made any difference?

There would be no point to submit a higher score when it comes to Daily Dare. The only goals in DD is beating AAA or Abigail's scores. 

Some people might be having little private competitions with their friends to see who can score higher, but there's no scores being kept or anything for doing anything above beating the scores.

The only place the scores you get will show up after it's over is on your lookup. DD trophies are clickable and they show the challenges, scores and scores you beat the challenges with.

I'm glad I worked so hard to get the avie on this game months ago or I would have had trouble with this! Got it in one try though, which is nice for a change. I like having some easy ones mixed in there to balance out the ones that make you pull your hair out haha

Thanks for the help, Mouseykins. I got 30,400. :rambo: I might have gotten even higher but I wanted to end before the new day, if that matters. I had 3 minutes left and didn't want to forget to quit! Too bad that we who took on AAA don't get the book though. :mellow:

It matters! If you didn't send your score before the next day begins, your score won't process and thus won't count! It's good that you ended it before the new day started :)

Well, I was out of town/travelling the past two days. So I think that automatically rules out the gold trophy for me. *sigh* Ah well.

You can still get a trophy if you can beat AAA on all challenges, finishing on release day doesn't really matter for your trophy. :)

On a different note, our counters page has been updated and Chadley has been removed! Head on over to our counters page and pick yours out! :D

You can still get a trophy if you can beat AAA on all challenges, finishing on release day doesn't really matter for your trophy. :)

On a different note, our counters page has been updated and Chadley has been removed! Head on over to our counters page and pick yours out! :D

Thank you for updating the DD counters page! That is what I was looking for! Chadley is nice, don't get me wrong, but since this year's DD is with AAA, well, it just didn't seem right with a Chadley counter. Modeling one right now...

I was worried when I first saw Day 2's game, Carnival of Terror, but once I saw my "high-score", I wasn't as worried. Although the avatar still alludes me, I was able to beat AAA's score.

Oh good! :D I guess I just miss out on the one daily prize, then.